Affiliates Marketing Manager - Boots UK
Closing Date - 15th February
The Performance Media team sits within our Marketing department and are responsible for driving forward the Paid Media Strategy for Boots UK, covering performance marketing channels such as PPC, Affiliates, Display and Paid Social.
As our Affiliates Manager you'll be responsible for the development and installation of the Boots UK Affiliates Strategy, leading the Boots UK Affiliate programme towards continued success.
You will oversee the relationship of our Affiliate network and our key Affiliate publishers, as well as lead negotiations with prospective new technology partners and publishers, in order to grow the channel and deliver our Traffic and Sales KPIs.
• In collaboration with the Performance Media Manager, create and implement the Boots UK Affiliate Strategy and Roadmap; identifying key partnerships and technology opportunities to progress the channel and bringing internal stakeholders along on this journey.
• Owning the affiliate network (AWIN) relationship, working closely with the team to build a strong working relationship and ensure the account is being managed to the agreed KPIs.
• Working cross-functionally with Ecommerce, Trading, Marketing, and other areas to understand the goals of business functions and how affiliate marketing can be utilised in achieving these targets
• Effective management and forecasting of a multi-million-pound Affiliates budget.
• Management of the Boots UK Affiliates function, taking responsibility of 1 x Affiliates Specialist and 1 x Assistant, with effective resource management and a commitment to developing and nurturing talent.
• Demonstrable experience of managing a large-scale Affiliate programme.
• A growth mindset with strong attention to detail and a passion for test & learn.
• The ability to confidently engage and communicate with colleagues of all levels, key suppliers, and stakeholders.
• Commercial awareness, skilled in negotiation and influencing others.
• A self-motivated drive and passion for Affiliate Marketing and the wider Digital Marketing landscape.
We offer our Support Office team members a flexible, hybrid working approach based upon empowerment, accountability, care and trust, which includes a balanced mix of remote and office-based working - this will be discussed with you as part of the application process.
• Boots Retirement Savings Plan
• Generous employee discount plus enhanced discounts for Boots brands, Boots Opticians and Boots Hearingcare
• Excellent onsite facilities including staff shop, opticians (including free eye tests for team members), gym, cafeteria, outdoor seating spaces and dry-cleaning service
We have a great range of benefits in addition to the above that offer flexibility to suit you; click here to view our full list of company benefits (*all rewards and benefits are subject to change and eligibility).
If your application is successful, our in-house recruitment team will be in touch to arrange an interview and to answer any initial questions you have. If you have not been successful on this occasion you will be notified by email.
We are always open to discussing possible flexible working options and what this may look like for you, including job share and reduced hours. If you require additional support as part of the application and interview process, we are happy to provide reasonable adjustments to enable you to be at your best.
You might also be interested in
Got a question?
Check out our FAQs on searching for jobs, applications, interviews and other commonly asked questions
At Boots care is at the heart of everything we do.
Discover how we support you to achieve your goals, how we’re creating an open and inclusive working environment and explore our meaningful benefits.