Recruitment Partner – International IT & Advanced Analytics (IT2A)
We have a 12 month FTC role available to join our Support Office recruitment team as a Recruitment Partner supporting our International IT & Advanced Analytics function (IT2A). If you have a technical recruitment background and are looking to join a people-focused and purpose-drive business, this could be your next move. This is a diverse role in which you will coach and use your expertise in recruitment best practice to support our hiring leaders in finding top talent to further your functions capabilities.
This is a brilliant opportunity to make a real difference and to showcase your creative skills through our social platforms to deliver a first-class end to end candidate and hiring manager experience.
ABOUT THE ROLE
You’ll partner with stakeholders from the IT2A function such as Information Security, Cloud, Integration, Data & Analytics, Strategy & IT planning, and Tech Services to support the rapid growth of the new IT2A function. You’ll partner with a range of senior leaders from Senior Managers to SVPs across the UK and the US. Key parts of the role include:
• Partnering with HR, reward & the wider support office recruitment team to ensure a smooth hiring manager and candidate experience.
• Educating and guiding all leaders on modern recruitment processes and best practices.
• Track data and report to leaders being transparent with recruitment activity and market trends.
• Sourcing on all technical vacancies via LinkedIn and other methods such as job boards and social media platforms.
• Collaborate with 3rd parties to ensure a positive candidate experience is delivered and the Boots brand is always represented.
We offer our Support Office team members a flexible, hybrid working approach based upon empowerment, accountability, care and trust which includes a balanced mix of remote and office-based working - this will be discussed with you as part of the application process.
WHAT YOU’LL NEED TO HAVE
• Previous IT recruitment agency or in-house partnering experience is a must
• Experience in delivering full life-cycle recruitment across a variety of disciplines
• Effective stakeholder management and ability to work collaboratively
• Experience of using creative attraction techniques to deliver great talent pipeline strategies and keep warm methods
• Customer centric approach in all recruitment activity
• Continuous improvement ways of working
IT WOULD BE GREAT IF YOU ALSO HAVE
• Experience in house sourcing technical corporate IT vacancies within a large scale business
• Experience partnering with US leaders
• Experience within a corporate head office environment
• Knowledge of Application Tracking Systems or CRMs
• Boots Retirement Savings Plan
• Generous employee discount plus enhanced discounts for Boots brands, Boots Opticians and Boots Hearingcare
• Excellent onsite facilities including staff shop, opticians (including free eye tests for team members), gym, cafeteria, outdoor seating spaces and dry cleaning service
We have a great range of benefits in addition to the above that go beyond salary and offer flexibility to suit you; Click Here to view our full list of company benefits (all rewards and benefits are subject to change and eligibility).
We're always looking for people who care; people who go the extra mile to change things for the better. You'll be joining a company that is evolving and always looking to improve. We foster a working environment where consideration and inclusivity help everyone to be themselves and reach their full potential. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer, passionate about embracing the diversity of our colleagues and providing a positive and inclusive working environment for all. As the heart of everything we do at Boots, it's with you, we can change for the better.
To find out more about life and careers at Boots, Click Here
Closing date for applications is Monday 6th February 2023. If you have any questions please contact email@example.com. If your application is successful, our recruitment team will be in touch to arrange an interview and to answer any initial questions you have. If you have not been successful on this occasion you will be notified by email.
We are always open to discussing possible flexible working options and what this may look like for you, including job share and reduced hours. If you require additional support as part of the application and interview process, we are happy to provide reasonable adjustments to enable you to be at your best.
You might also be interested in
Got a question?
Check out our FAQs on searching for jobs, applications, interviews and other commonly asked questions