Customer Service Advisor
We are recruiting for Customer Service Advisors in our busy contact centre, based at our Support Office in Nottingham. You will be working as part of our inbound Customer Service team, delivering excellent care through every customer interaction.
About the opportunity
You will be the first point of contact to answer questions, reassuring and guiding customers and store colleagues in the right direction.
You will get to know our customers and what they’re looking for. This could be helping them with everything from; Boots.com orders and queries, Advantage Card queries, Healthcare services and complaint handling
You'll be joining a company who truly care about your personal development within the role and building your career.
To be successful in this role, you will need to have a true desire to help customers over the telephone.
In addition, we’re looking for;
- Friendly, polite and enthusiastic individuals to represent Boots
- Individuals who can or are willing to work in a fast-paced environment
- The ability to multi-task effectively
- Strong computer knowledge, whether through work or personal use
- Problem solving – by actively listening, understanding and providing accurate advice to our loyal customers
- Passionate individuals who take ownership of their performance
- Our in-house training team that understand your needs and will provide you with all the knowledge you need to support our customers
- Additional support from mentors who are there to coach you through your first few weeks
- Team Leaders who will be there to help you develop and succeed in your career goals
We have a great range of benefits* that go beyond salary and offer flexibility to suit you:
- Competitive holiday allowance (with the option to buy more days)
- Boots Retirement Savings Plan pension scheme
- Enhanced Maternity / Paternity / Adoption leave pay
- £100 gift card for colleagues expecting/adopting a baby
- Flexible benefits scheme (via salary sacrifice) including financial wellbeing support, gym membership, holiday buying, dental cover, life assurance, restaurant discount cards, activity passes and much more (exclusions may apply, eligible roles only)
- Access to our Employee Assistance Programme offering free, independent and confidential counselling and support, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
- Generous staff discount (with enhanced discounts for Boots Brands, Boot Opticians and Boots Hearing care)
- Access to corporate third-party discounts, including retail, cinema, holidays and more (UK only)
- Access to the Boots Benevolent Fund, a registered charity that offers support to eligible current and former colleagues in the UK, as well as their immediate relatives, at times of financial hardship.
- Access to a range of learning and development resources and programmes
- Excellent onsite facilities including: staff shop, opticians, gym, coffee shops, cafeteria, outdoor seating spaces, dry cleaning service and excellent travel links including on campus bus stops – Support Office only
Our mission is to help everyone to feel good. This starts internally – with every colleague and every team. In our stores and pharmacies, our warehouses and our Support Office, we work together, putting our customers first and our colleagues at the heart of everything we do. We aim to attract, develop and retain the best people, with a huge range of opportunities for you to continue to grow with us… just bring your passion and commitment and we’ll do the rest.
Diversity, equity and inclusion is at the centre of everything we do in our business. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer, passionate about embracing the diversity of our colleagues and providing a positive and inclusive working environment for all.
We offer a variety of flexible working patterns to support our colleagues to achieve a good work life balance, just speak to our Recruitment team to find out more.
If your application is successful, our in-house recruitment team will be in touch to arrange an interview and to answer any initial questions you have. If you have not been successful on this occasion you will be notified by email.
If you have any questions about this vacancy, please contact email@example.com.
* We will ask all successful candidates to complete a DBS/PVG check before commencing employment with us.
You might also be interested in
Got a question?
Check out our FAQs on searching for jobs, applications, interviews and other commonly asked questions