NEED TO KNOW
Boots Ireland is looking for a Permanent Full Time Assistant Marketing Manager – Pharmacy, Healthcare & Seasonal.
ABOUT THE ROLE
Sitting within the Boots Ireland Marketing team based in Citywest, Dublin where we support the growing Ireland business.
Reporting to the Marketing Manager, the successful candidate will be responsible for the planning and execution of innovative marketing and PR campaigns to support our Pharmacy and Healthcare category and in addition support the Boots seasonal campaigns - Christmas and Summer.
- Working with our media agency to plan and deliver ATL communications in line with campaigns to support the Irish business across Pharmacy, Healthcare and Seasonal.
- Working with our PR agency to manage and plan PR campaigns to support the development and growth of the Ireland business and deliver excellent media coverage.
- Working closely with the commercial team to maximise opportunities in Ireland
- Weekly and monthly reporting on all campaigns to share with internal teams and stakeholders
- Working with Boots UK Marketing Pharmacy and Healthcare teams to maximise opportunities in Ireland and ensure integration and alignment of plans.
- Managing the Today Show and the Ireland AM show partnerships and maximising these opportunities by working closely with the commercial team.
- Responsible for managing and implementation of our digital channel matrix in conjunction with our media agency and commercial team.
WHAT YOU’LL NEED TO HAVE
- Educated to degree level (Marketing degree favourable)
- Minimum of 2-3 years marketing experience required
- Preferred knowledge of retail landscape and healthcare and pharmacy market
- Proven track record of delivering successful marketing campaigns
- Excellent analytical, communication and presentation skills
- Comfortable with a high level of initiative and a clear focus on delivering results
- Business evaluation/reporting in a timely manner
- Must be flexible to travel to the UK when required
IT WOULD BE GREAT IF YOU ALSO HAVE
- An interest in keeping up to date with new technology.
- Experience within a Pharmacy environment.
- Generous Employee Discount
- Enhanced Leave Entitlements
- Company Pension
You might also be interested in
Got a question?
Check out our FAQs on searching for jobs, applications, interviews and other commonly asked questions