Recruitment Partner – Support Office
We have two maternity cover opportunities to join our Support Office recruitment team as a Recruitment Partner on a 12-month Fixed Term contract basis. If you have a recruitment background and are looking to join a people-focused and purpose-drive business, this could be your next move. This is a diverse role in which you will coach and use your expertise in recruitment best practice to support our hiring leaders in finding top talent to further your functions capabilities.
This is a brilliant opportunity to make a real difference and to showcase your creative skills through our social platforms to deliver a first-class end to end candidate and hiring manager experience.
ABOUT THE ROLE
Reporting to our Recruitment Manager for Support Office, this is a fast-paced role that will allow you to have real ownership to truly partner your stakeholders.
• Working in partnership with the HR Business Partners and relevant stakeholders to understand the demand for current and future resource requirements (both internal and external) and creating recruitment plans to source the best talent for the business whilst taking into consideration the vision and challenges to the relevant business area.
• Representing our brand externally in a professional and creative manner to raise the profile of the business functions, including social media activity and attraction.
• Ensuring that we give an exceptional experience to all candidates at each stage of the recruitment process. This will involve preparing candidates for interview, giving and receiving feedback and negotiating successful offers.
• Working in collaboration with the Hiring Manager and wider HR team to provide recommendations and solutions for continuous improvement
• Understanding the market for talent against all key pipelines and using this expertise to work with Recruitment Marketing team to generate and deliver relevant attraction campaigns and develop short- and long-term plans.
We offer our Support Office team members a flexible, hybrid working approach based upon empowerment, accountability, care and trust which includes a balanced mix of remote and office-based working - this will be discussed with you as part of the application process.
WHAT YOU’LL NEED TO HAVE
• Previous recruitment agency or in-house partnering experience
• Experience in delivering full life-cycle recruitment across a variety of disciplines
• Effective stakeholder management and ability to work collaboratively
• Experience of using creative attraction techniques to deliver great talent pipeline strategies and keep warm methods
• Customer centric approach in all recruitment activity
• Continuous improvement ways of working
IT WOULD BE GREAT IF YOU ALSO HAVE
• Experience within corporate head office recruitment
• Knowledge of Application Tracking Systems or CRMs
• Boots Retirement Savings Plan
• Generous employee discount plus enhanced discounts for Boots brands, Boots Opticians and Boots Hearingcare
• Excellent onsite facilities including staff shop, opticians (including free eye tests for team members), gym, cafeteria, outdoor seating spaces and dry cleaning service
We have a great range of benefits in addition to the above that go beyond salary and offer flexibility to suit you; click here to view our full list of company benefits (all rewards and benefits are subject to change and eligibility).
We're always looking for people who care; people who go the extra mile to change things for the better. You'll be joining a company that is evolving and always looking to improve. We foster a working environment where consideration and inclusivity help everyone to be themselves and reach their full potential. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer, passionate about embracing the diversity of our colleagues and providing a positive and inclusive working environment for all. As the heart of everything we do at Boots, it's with you, we can change for the better.
To find out more about life and careers at Boots, click here.
Closing Date: Monday 6th February 2023
We are always open to discussing possible flexible working options and what this may look like for you, including job share and reduced hours. If you require additional support as part of the application and interview process, we are happy to provide reasonable adjustments to enable you to be at your best.
You might also be interested in
Got a question?
Check out our FAQs on searching for jobs, applications, interviews and other commonly asked questions