Senior Product Manager - Cosmetics (Fixed Term/Secondment - 12 Months)
An exciting opportunity has arisen to join our team within our No7 Cosmetics Global Product Development Team. The Senior Global Product Manager is responsible for building the strategy & delivery of product development for No7 Cosmetics, creating compelling & consumer led propositions, which drive revenue & profit for the business and our customers.
The position is full time and can be based in either London or Nottingham.
About the opportunity
The Global Senior Product Manager will report directly to the Global Product Director and be responsible for the management of the Global Cosmetics Product Team
Key day to day activities include:
• Ownership of the end to end development process leading and coordinating concept creation through to execution on behalf of the category and global brand team
• Co-creation of Brand product strategies, 3YP’s and concepts with Global Brand teams and the skilful translation of these into an innovation pipeline
• Accountable for managing the Global Product Development budget; ensuring portfolio and brand sufficiency targets are delivered within budget
• Mentor and develop the Global Product Team to execute product briefs through to in market delivery
Our ideal candidate has expert cosmetics category knowledge and a huge passion for product development. Further experience would include:
• Cross matrix working with delivery partners including proven experience of managing an immediate team
• Champions understanding, capturing and communicating the reality of consumer needs and translating into product concepts successfully launched globally
• Engagement and management of senior stakeholders at Board Level
• Ability to translate macro trends into micro product detail these include packaging, formulation, fragrance & design elements.
• Expert in manufacturing & production methods on the category with a key understanding how to utilise supplier capabilities alongside our inhouse Research team to develop breakthrough innovation
We have a great range of benefits that go beyond salary and offer flexibility to suit you:
• Competitive salary
• Maternity / Paternity / Adoption leave pay
• Boots Pension Scheme
• Competitive holiday allowance
• Generous staff discount (Boots, Boot Opticians and Boots Hearing Care)
• £100 gift card for colleagues expecting/adopting a baby
• Access to corporate discounts, including retail, cinema, holidays etc (UK only)
• Discretionary annual bonus scheme
• Access to our Employee Assistance Programme
• Flexible benefits scheme (via salary sacrifice) including financial wellbeing support, gym membership, dental cover, life assurance, restaurant discount cards, activity passes, holiday buying and much more (exclusions may apply, eligible roles only)
• Onsite staff shop, opticians, gym, coffee shops, cafeteria, dry cleaning service and excellent travel links
*All rewards and benefits are subject to change and eligibility.
Why No7 Beauty Company
No7 Beauty Company is the new face of beauty and creates the best in beauty for everyone.
We bring a collection of trusted, affordable beauty brands for every skin type, ethnicity, age, and texture. We’re proud of our stand-out portfolio of iconic, global beauty brands, including No7, Liz Earle Beauty Company, Botanics, Soap & Glory, Sleek MakeUp and YourGoodSkin.
Our collection of inclusive and innovative beauty brands has a rich heritage of over 85 years in beauty and skincare. We are powered by our diverse people, these loved brands and - with listening at the heart of our strategy - a deep understanding of our customers.
We’re serious about championing change, building purposeful brands and acting responsibly to make a difference.
If your application is successful, our in-house recruitment team will be in touch to arrange an interview and to answer any initial questions you have. If you have not been successful on this occasion you will be notified by email.
If you have any questions about this vacancy, please contact email@example.com
You might also be interested in
Got a question?
Check out our FAQs on searching for jobs, applications, interviews and other commonly asked questions