We are looking for a talented and dedicated individual to join the Technical Services Hosting team, do you have a positive, can-do mindset with a desire to drive improvement and challenge the way things are done ? Can you think laterally and work outside established frameworks to deliver innovative ideas and test existing practices ? Can you develop new offerings and help quantify the benefits ? If so this may be just the opportunity for you.
As a member of the team you’ll be taking a key role in the delivery of IT service; working collaboratively with a variety of teams to develop and leverage collaborative working relationships with your internal customers (including at a senior level) and IT service providers (internal and external) to ensure the IT services provided meet the needs of the business. You will work to ensure ways of working reflect ITIL principles and that security policies are complied with. As part of the team you will be responsible for maintaining a detailed understanding of the ownership of the various IT systems and services, and the teams and third parties that need to be involved to resolve incidents
As a Supplier Performance Analyst, you’re responsible for the day to day overall management of the incumbent SD&I Supplier. Elements of the role will include management of the ITIL processes including Incident, Problem & Change as per the contract; engagement with project teams for SoW resource, overall service improvement, process improvements and financial reclaim via KeyedIn.
You’ll also liaise with the 3rd Party Service Managers to ensure the Resolver Groups are focused on the correct priorities to ensure swift resolutions and reduce end user impact and improve general ways of working.
Other key Responsibilities include:
- Management of KPI’s
- Stakeholder management for escalations and Major Incidents.
- Problem Management trending.
- Risk Management tracking & validation
- Patching & Security Vulnerability tracking & validation
- Availability and Capacity reporting
- Asset Management
- Continual Improvement cycles
- Creation of Service Packs, including Monthly / QPR etc.
- Account Management & Authorisation
- IT experience in Service or Support role
- Knowledge of operating ITSM tools
- Understanding of ITIL process including, Incident, Problem and Change Management, Help Desk Tools (e.g. Service Now), SixSigma process improvements, Excel & data analysis
- Good interpersonal and communication skills and proven ability to work effectively within a global organisation
- Excellent facilitation and analytical skills.
- Customer Centric
- Strong understanding of a range of technologies and ability to understand the contextual elements and business impact of an issue.
- An understanding of WBASL business and our presence on the High-street and online
- We have a great range of benefits* that go beyond salary and offer flexibility to suit you:
- Competitive holiday allowance (with the option to buy more days)
- Boots Retirement Savings Plan pension scheme
- Discretionary annual bonus scheme
- Enhanced Maternity / Paternity / Adoption leave pay
- £100 gift card for colleagues expecting/adopting a baby
- Flexible benefits scheme (via salary sacrifice) including financial wellbeing support, gym membership, holiday buying, dental cover, life assurance, restaurant discount cards, activity passes and much more (exclusions may apply, eligible roles only)
- Access to our Employee Assistance Programme offering free, independent and confidential counselling and support, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
- Generous staff discount (with enhanced discounts for Boots brands, Boot Opticians and Boots Hearingcare)
- Access to corporate third-party discounts, including retail, cinema, holidays and more (UK only)
- Access to the Boots Benevolent Fund, a registered charity that offers support to eligible current and former colleagues in the UK, as well as their immediate relatives, at times of financial hardship.
- Access to a range of learning and development resources and programmes
- Excellent onsite facilities including: staff shop, opticians, gym, coffee shops, cafeteria, outdoor seating spaces, dry cleaning service and excellent travel links including on campus bus stops
*All rewards and benefits are subject to change and eligibility.
Our mission is to help everyone to feel good. This starts internally – with every colleague and every team. In our stores and pharmacies, our warehouses and our Support Office, we work together, putting our customers first and our colleagues at the heart of everything we do. We aim to attract, develop and retain the best people, with a huge range of opportunities for you to continue to grow with us… just bring your passion and commitment and we’ll do the rest.
Diversity, equity and inclusion is at the centre of everything we do in our business. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer, passionate about embracing the diversity of our colleagues and providing a positive and inclusive working environment for all.
At Boots we're proud to offer our Support Office team members a hybrid working approach because how we work is central to our ability to compete, innovate and win together. Our hybrid, flexible approach to work is based upon empowerment, accountability, care and trust and includes a balanced mix of remote and office-based working.
If your application is successful, our in-house recruitment team will be in touch to arrange an interview and to answer any initial questions you have. If you have not been successful on this occasion you will be notified by email.
If you have any questions about this vacancy, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
You might also be interested in
Got a question?
Check out our FAQs on searching for jobs, applications, interviews and other commonly asked questions