Customer Liaison Specialist
Job Reference: 195022BR
Nottingham Support Office
Customer Liaison Specialist
A new role into Boots Opticians and reporting to the Vendor Manager. This role sits within the customer team and is responsible for responding to written, telephony and social media complaints via various methods. The role includes identifying root cause of complaint, trend mapping, closing the loop and liaising with continuous improvement teams to mitigate further complaints. This role will also act as a support for the outsourced partner, taking calls from them, offering specialist advice and training.
ABOUT THE ROLE
• Supervising complaints through to resolution by identifying root cause and liaising with the appropriate team to resolve the complaint to the customers satisfaction
Monitoring social media platforms and responding to customer feedback
• Performing analysis on complaint reasons, identifying trends and feeding these into the continuous improvements teams to mitigate further complaints
• Taking escalated calls from outsourced contact centres from Opticians customers and from the retail estate
• Offering support and training to outsourced contact centres
We offer our Support Office team members a flexible, hybrid working approach based upon empowerment, accountability, care and trust which includes a balanced mix of remote and office-based working - this will be discussed with you as part of the application process.
WHAT YOU’LL NEED TO HAVE
• Experience in complaints handling within a contact centre environment
• An effective communicator who displays influencing skills
• Well organized and passionate about training and support of others
• Creative mindset and problem solver
• Boots Retirement Savings Plan
• Generous employee discount plus enhanced discounts for Boots brands, Boots Opticians and Boots Hearingcare
• Excellent onsite facilities including staff shop, opticians (including free eye tests for team members), gym, cafeteria, outdoor seating spaces and dry cleaning service
We have a great range of benefits in addition to the above that go beyond salary and offer flexibility to suit you; click here to view our full list of company benefits (all rewards and benefits are subject to change and eligibility).
WHY BOOTS OPTICIANS
Our purpose is to help everyone see what’s possible, so we’re looking for people who go the extra mile to change things for the better for our customers and our team members. You'll be joining a company that is evolving and always looking to improve. We foster a working environment where consideration and inclusivity help everyone to be themselves and reach their full potential. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer, passionate about embracing the diversity of our colleagues and providing a positive and inclusive working environment for all. Join our team and let’s see what’s possible when we change for the better.
To find out more about life and careers with us, click here.
Closing Date: 1st February
If your application is successful, our in-house recruitment team will be in touch to arrange an interview and to answer any initial questions you have. If you have not been successful on this occasion you will be notified by email.
If you have any questions about this vacancy, please contact Emily.Smith-Kenny@boots.co.uk
We are always open to discussing possible flexible working options and what this may look like for you, including job share and reduced hours. If you require additional support as part of the application and interview process, we are happy to provide reasonable adjustments to enable you to be at your best.
You might also be interested in
Got a question?
Check out our FAQs on searching for jobs, applications, interviews and other commonly asked questions