Business IT Services Governance Coordinator
- 12 month maternity cover, ideally starting mid-February
- 3-4 days/week (22.5-30 hours)
- Location can be at home but will need some presence in Nottingham, particularly during the early months
- Primary activity is to administer the Boots IT Third Party renewals working closely with Boots IT, IT Finance, Group Procurement and Commercial Legal teams
About the opportunity
This is a key role in ensuring the smooth operation of Boots IT Service by maintaining contractual cover for the third-party applications’ support and maintenance.
Part of the Technology Services Service Delivery Team, this is an L6 role reporting to the IT Service Governance Manager
- Administration of Third Party support and maintenance renewals for Boots IT
- Use of SAP EBP (MyPurchasing) for the raising of carts, seeking approvals, goods receipting and payment and the management of any invoicing queries that may arise
- Opportunity to develop relationships across Boots IT, IT Finance, Group Procurement and Legal as part of the renewals process
- Financial management of the £33m third party renewals budget including negotiation with suppliers, budgeting, forecasting and contributing to the Boots IT cost challenge
- Other responsibilities include supporting the IT Service Governance Manager
- Good interpersonal and communication skills, both written and oral
- Methodical with good attention to detail
- Fundamental budgeting knowledge and MS Excel skills
- Knowledge / experience of the SAP EBP (MyPurchasing) application would be helpful but not essential
We have a great range of benefits that go beyond salary and offer flexibility to suit you:
- Competitive salary
- Maternity / Paternity / Adoption leave pay
- Boots Pension Scheme
- Competitive holiday allowance
- Generous staff discount (Boots, Boot Opticians and Boots Hearing Care)
- £100 gift card for colleagues expecting/adopting a baby
- Access to corporate discounts, including retail, cinema, holidays etc (UK only)
- Discretionary annual bonus scheme
- Access to our Employee Assistance Programme
- Flexible benefits scheme (via salary sacrifice) including financial wellbeing support, gym membership, dental cover, life assurance, restaurant discount cards, activity passes, holiday buying and much more (exclusions may apply, eligible roles only)
- Onsite staff shop, opticians, gym, coffee shops, cafeteria, dry cleaning service and excellent travel links
*All rewards and benefits are subject to change and eligibility.
Our mission is to help everyone to feel good. This starts internally – with every colleague and every team. In our stores and pharmacies, our warehouses and our Support Office, we work together, putting our customers first and our colleagues at the heart of everything we do. We aim to attract, develop and retain the best people, with a huge range of opportunities for you to continue to grow with us… just bring your passion and commitment and we’ll do the rest.
Diversity, equity and inclusion is at the centre of everything we do in our business. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer, passionate about embracing the diversity of our colleagues and providing a positive and inclusive working environment for all.
We offer a variety of flexible working patterns to support our colleagues to achieve a good work life balance, just speak to our Recruitment team to find out more.
If your application is successful, our in-house recruitment team will be in touch to arrange an interview and to answer any initial questions you have. If you have not been successful on this occasion you will be notified by email.
If you have any questions about this vacancy, please contact email@example.com
You might also be interested in
Got a question?
Check out our FAQs on searching for jobs, applications, interviews and other commonly asked questions