IT Delivery and Engagement Analyst
Working as part of Technology Services the Delivery and Engagement Analyst is the first point of contact for the customer and plays a key role in understanding customer needs to ensure successful delivery of the right solution. This role would suit somebody new to IT or is a perfect next step for an existing IT colleague and can be done on a full or part time basis. It involves engagement with business units throughout WBA and collaboration with all TS departments to assess requests.
- Be the primary contact for all engagement requests that you are assigned, taking full ownership and supporting your customers by facilitating discussions with TS stakeholders to elicit requirements
- Documentation of customer engagement meetings and the subsequent Assessment of Work, outlining the approach and cost to solution delivery
- Monitoring progress of all requests you are assigned and ensuring customer expectations are delivered within SLAs
- Work closely with TS PMO to assist in the production of Management Information reports and key project delivery support activities
- Work closely with our TCS partners to ensure project compliance throughout the delivery lifecycle
A bit about you…
- Proactive self-starter with the ability to drive actions through to conclusion
- Able to communicate with a variety of colleagues (written and verbal), clear and concise sharing of information
- Builds strong relationships, challenges constructively and facilitates discussion across multiple stakeholder groups
- Good listener with the ability to assimilate information from numerous sources to assist with clarification and analysis of customer requests
- Knowledge and understanding of the project delivery lifecycle would be beneficial but is not a must as there will be plenty of opportunity for upskill
A bit about us…
IT is at the centre of what we do.
- This is retail IT for the real world, you’re so close to your customers in all ways – in store, online and internally.
- You can get involved with all the different areas of our business, working on projects that make a real difference – from our hugely successful Boots App to our world-class warehousing system.
- We place so much value on our IT team – if you want to build a career that will keep developing with your skills, there’s no better place to do it.
- Boots UK is part of the Retail Pharmacy International Division of Walgreens Boots Alliance and is the UKs leading pharmacy-led health and beauty retailer. With over 2500 stores in the UK our purpose is to help our customers look and feel better than they ever thought possible. You can learn more by visiting boots.jobs.
What we can offer you:
- Competitive Salary
- 25 days annual leave, plus statutory bank holidays
- Annual discretionary bonus plan
- Generous staff discount scheme including Boots Opticians - frames and contact lenses
- Competitive company pension scheme
- Flexible benefits scheme available ranging from private medical insurance, holiday buying, cycle to work scheme and many more
- Onsite Staff Shop, Opticians, Gym, Costa, Canteen, Dry Cleaning and more.
- Boots Benevolent Fund - a registered charity that can offer support to eligible current and former colleagues in the UK, as well as their immediate relatives and dependants, at times of financial hardship
Diversity and inclusion are at the centre of everything we do. We are an equal opportunity employer committed to a diverse and inclusive workforce. We offer a number of flexible working options to suit our colleagues’ needs including job share and part time working. Our website shows examples of colleagues enjoying different working patterns. If this interests you, please talk to us about it.
If you would like to become part of our story and make a difference – click apply and our recruitment partners will be in touch!
If you have any questions or queries regarding this vacancy, please contact email@example.com
Please click the link below or copy and paste it into your browser for a peek into our fantastic Support Office:
You might also be interested in
Got a question?
Check out our FAQs on searching for jobs, applications, interviews and other commonly asked questions