12 month maternity cover
Overview of the role
This hugely rewarding role is within the Loyalty and Personalisation Team who are responsible for all customer marketing activity. The Loyalty development managers role within the team is to identify new opportunities to improve our business proposition and customer experience; through new and existing technology and our own and third party data sources.
The CRM Data and Technology Manager will lead the thinking for the business through tracking, understanding and evaluating developments in the market. This is delivered through close collaboration with Digital Development, Digital Retail, Data Science, and Customer Engagement teams.
About the role:
Whilst part of the Loyalty and Personalisation team, the focus of the role extends across the marketing function, incorporating physical and digital retail channels, multiple customer communication channels, and customer data capabilities in all areas of the business.
• Identifying and delivering enhancements to data-driven media capability, supporting the Boots UK media team (and other business units to maintain alignment and share best practice)
• Leading the development activity required to create a more personalised web experience
• Work with the marketing managers to scope and deliver CRM capability enhancements across email, App, Web and DM
• Identify new ways we could use our existing data sets to enhance the customer experience
• Identify and scope new technology opportunities to enhance the customer experience
• Effective management and engagement of senior stakeholders
• Work cross-functionally with teams from across the business, managing the interdependencies with other key transformation workstreams and synthesising requirements and priorities across a range of stakeholders
• Demonstrate expertise through combining knowledge of Marketing, technology and IT and the use of data
• Proven ability to deliver solutions for customers with significant technical components
• Accomplished communicator with colleagues across levels and functions, able equally to inspire, challenge and listen
• Understanding of multichannel marketing platforms such as Adobe, Salesforce Marketing Cloud etc. (Adobe suite preferable)
• Knowledge of 0, 1st, 2nd and 3rd party data, its storage, usage and capabilities
• A solid understanding of customer data strategy and how data can be used across a customer’s lifecycle to benefit the customer and business
• You will be working with a variety of different teams and agencies and therefore being able to communicate your message to a variety of different audiences is key
We have a great range of benefits that go beyond salary and offer flexibility to suit you:
• Boots Pension Scheme
• 25 days holiday + bank holidays
• Discretionary annual bonus scheme
• Generous staff discount (Boots, Boot Opticians and Boots Hearing Care)
• £100 gift card for colleagues expecting/adopting a baby
• Access to corporate discounts, including retail, cinema, holidays etc (UK only)
• Discretionary annual bonus scheme
• Access to our Employee Assistance Programme
• Flexible benefits scheme (via salary sacrifice) including financial wellbeing support, gym membership, dental cover, life assurance, restaurant discount cards, activity passes, holiday buying and much more (exclusions may apply, eligible roles only)
• Onsite staff shop, opticians, gym, coffee shops, cafeteria, dry cleaning service and excellent travel links
*All rewards and benefits are subject to change and eligibility.
Our mission is to help everyone to feel good. This starts internally – with every colleague and every team. In our stores and pharmacies, our warehouses and our Support Office, we work together, putting our customers first and our colleagues at the heart of everything we do. We aim to attract, develop and retain the best people, with a huge range of opportunities for you to continue to grow with us… just bring your passion and commitment and we’ll do the rest.
Diversity, equity and inclusion is at the centre of everything we do in our business. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer, passionate about embracing the diversity of our colleagues and providing a positive and inclusive working environment for all.
We offer a variety of flexible working patterns to support our colleagues to achieve a good work life balance, just speak to our Recruitment team to find out more.
If your application is successful, our in-house recruitment team will be in touch to arrange an interview and to answer any initial questions you have. If you have not been successful on this occasion you will be notified by email.
You might also be interested in
Got a question?
Check out our FAQs on searching for jobs, applications, interviews and other commonly asked questions