6 month FTC
Overview of Boots Digital and the role:
Welcome to the Boots Digital team – an exciting team at the heart of Boots UK’s growth plans. As customers are changing, so are we: focusing on really understanding our customers’ needs and making the most of our great products and services to optimise the online shopping experience and drive growth.
About the role:
This role would also support the wider Digital Experience and digital teams to land exciting projects and develop key campaigns, using digital design and our content management system (CMS) to deliver assets/pages for boots.com and boots.ie. Our focus is to deliver the best customer experience to support our trading and marketing plans.
• Develop and enable front-end development solutions for Boots.com UK and ROI sites
• Deliver innovative, solutions for marketing campaign and trading projects
• Work cross-functionally with the Digital teams and key stakeholders to manage end to end asset and page production
• Ensure assets are in line with our digital style guide and the Boots brand, and fully integrated with marketing campaigns
• Build and maintain high performing components across the site
• Report back on how components are performing through Google Analytics
What you’ll need to have:
• Minimum of 3-5 years commercial experience, ideally within high-traffic, ecommerce websites
• Must have experience with schema markup and building web applications
• Working knowledge of the latest web standards + accessibility, and browser / device support + page performance
• Experience with working in a variety of different CMS systems and Google Tag Manager/Analytics
• Proficient in problem solving, bug fixing and being able to spot potential issues in advance
• High attention to detail with the ability to be flexible in a fast-paced environment
We offer our Support Office team members a flexible, hybrid working approach based upon empowerment, accountability, care and trust, which includes a balanced mix of remote and office-based working - this will be discussed with you as part of the application process.
IMPORTANT NOTE: This role requires occasionally working outside normal offices hours. This typically involves working from 5am a few times a month to support major launches, and occasional weekend/overnight working during peak trading periods e.g. Black Friday.
• Boots Retirement Savings Plan
• Generous employee discount plus enhanced discounts for Boots brands, Boots Opticians and Boots Hearingcare
• Excellent onsite facilities including staff shop, opticians (including free eye tests for team members), gym, cafeteria, outdoor seating spaces and dry-cleaning service
We have a great range of benefits in addition to the above that offer flexibility to suit you; click here to view our full list of company benefits (all rewards and benefits are subject to change and eligibility).
If your application is successful, our in-house recruitment team will be in touch to arrange an interview and to answer any initial questions you have. If you have not been successful on this occasion you will be notified by email.
We are always open to discussing possible flexible working options and what this may look like for you, including job share and reduced hours. If you require additional support as part of the application and interview process, we are happy to provide reasonable adjustments to enable you to be at your best.
You might also be interested in
Got a question?
Check out our FAQs on searching for jobs, applications, interviews and other commonly asked questions