Key Planning Lead - Dotcom and Hybrids
We’re a world class, award-winning Supply Chain operation– ensuring that our customers have access to the right products at the right time in any of our stores across the UK.
If you’re ambitious, curious, numerate, love a process and can build great relationships then our Planning, CI & Analytics team is a great place to develop your career.
ABOUT THE ROLE
As a Key Planning Lead you will be involved in turning our e-commerce commercial ambitions into operational forecasts and plans for our warehousing, distribution, and hybrid fulfilment operations. You’ll report into the Supply Chain Planning Manager within our Planning, CI & Analytics team.
• This is a truly end to end role and you’ll be building great relationships with Business Unit teams, warehousing, distribution, e-commerce, micro fulfilment centres and hybrid stores.
• Work cross-functionally to provide insights and plans that drive availability for boots.com customers and optimise our operating costs
• Be accountable for all operational planning and forecasting activity for one or more elements of our supply chain
• Take ownership for delivery of KPIs, especially forecast accuracy
• Deputise for the Supply Chain Planning Manager
WHAT YOU’LL NEED TO HAVE
• Have some existing experience within a Supply Chain Planning or more general Supply Chain role
• Be analytical and organized, able to work and deliver at pace. Excellent attention to detail, using facts and data to make informed decisions
• Have experience of planning and forecasting tools and techniques. An ability to work with data models and advanced excel skills would be advantageous
• Be process focused and have effective communication and strong numerical skills
• You must be proactive with a positive outlook and be able to demonstrate that you work well as part of a team and on your own initiative
But of course, it isn’t just about experience and qualifications, we’re interested in seeing a bit more, the real you – and that makes us all feel good.
• Boots Retirement Savings Plan
• Generous employee discount plus enhanced discounts for Boots brands, Boots Opticians and Boots Hearingcare
• Excellent onsite facilities including staff shop, opticians (including free eye tests for team members), gym, cafeteria, outdoor seating spaces and dry cleaning service
We have a great range of benefits in addition to the above that go beyond salary and offer flexibility to suit you; click here to view our full list of company benefits (all rewards and benefits are subject to change and eligibility).
We're always looking for people who care; people who go the extra mile to change things for the better. You'll be joining a company that is evolving and always looking to improve. We foster a working environment where consideration and inclusivity help everyone to be themselves and reach their full potential. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer, passionate about embracing the diversity of our colleagues and providing a positive and inclusive working environment for all. As the heart of everything we do at Boots, it's with you, we can change for the better. To find out more about life and careers at Boots, click here.
If your application is successful, our in-house recruitment team will be in touch to arrange an interview and to answer any initial questions you have. If you have not been successful on this occasion you will be notified by email.
If you have any questions about this vacancy, please contact Emily.Smith-Kenny@boots.co.uk
We are always open to discussing possible flexible working options and what this may look like for you, including job share and reduced hours. If you require additional support as part of the application and interview process, we are happy to provide reasonable adjustments to enable you to be at your best.
You might also be interested in
Got a question?
Check out our FAQs on searching for jobs, applications, interviews and other commonly asked questions