No7 Beauty Company – Global Head of Design
The purpose of this role is to lead No7 Beauty Company corporate & beauty category brand design elevating design excellence in the organisation. Accountable for delivering equity building design strategies, packaging design on and offline, brand BVI on and offline and design council, as a business driver for growth, to delight consumers and deliver competitive advantage for all No7 Beauty brands. The role sits within the Global Beauty team and will be a full-time role based out of London.
About the opportunity
• Own and deliver the No7 Beauty Company corporate design strategy and visual identity
• Deliver Global Design Strategy and Design Equity by brand and Global Brand Visual Identity on and offline.
• Deliver Global Brand packaging design, design assets, design guidelines offline & online. Be responsible for the design, look & feel for all packaging design
• Integrate consumer insights, consumer & retail research in to design executions
• Lead design council and the management of design agency partners and their work on our brand designs
• Work with the local markets to ensure design projects are being effectively executed locally
• Drive world class consumer engagement in all aspects of our brand design activity
• Grow organisation design capability
• Extensive business experience, preferably both on the agency and multi-national consumer goods companies (FMCG)
• Established in developing visual identity for brands derived out of brand equity
• Skilled in developing packaging and artwork that builds equity for the brands and pushes the brand
out of the competitive set on shelf
• Significant experience in developing packaging that delights consumers in their day-to-day interaction with the pack/product
Personal Attributes and core values
• In touch with the latest and greatest in visual/graphic expression
• Eye for premium executions
• Entrepreneur spirit (to learn and find out about new approaches)
• Risk taking (in design to cut through the clutter)
• Outstanding collaboration skills to tie in local countries as well as brand developers into the new approach on design
We have a great range of benefits that go beyond salary and offer flexibility to suit you:
• Competitive salary
• Maternity / Paternity / Adoption leave pay
• Boots Pension Scheme
• Competitive holiday allowance
• Generous staff discount (Boots, Boot Opticians and Boots Hearing Care)
• £100 gift card for colleagues expecting/adopting a baby
• Access to corporate discounts, including retail, cinema, holidays etc (UK only)
• Discretionary annual bonus scheme
• Access to our Employee Assistance Programme
• Flexible benefits scheme (via salary sacrifice) including financial wellbeing support, gym membership, dental cover, life assurance, restaurant discount cards, activity passes, holiday buying and much more (exclusions may apply, eligible roles only)
• Onsite staff shop, opticians, gym, coffee shops, cafeteria, dry cleaning service and excellent travel links
*All rewards and benefits are subject to change and eligibility.
Why No7 Beauty Company
No7 Beauty Company is the new face of beauty and creates the best in beauty for everyone.
We bring a collection of trusted, affordable beauty brands for every skin type, ethnicity, age, and texture. We’re proud of our stand-out portfolio of iconic, global beauty brands, including No7, Liz Earle Beauty Company, Botanics, Soap & Glory, Sleek MakeUp and YourGoodSkin.
Our collection of inclusive and innovative beauty brands has a rich heritage of over 85 years in beauty and skincare. We are powered by our diverse people, these loved brands and - with listening at the heart of our strategy - a deep understanding of our customers.
We’re serious about championing change, building purposeful brands and acting responsibly to make a difference.
If your application is successful, our in-house recruitment team will be in touch to arrange an interview and to answer any initial questions you have. If you have not been successful on this occasion you will be notified by email.
If you have any questions about this vacancy, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
You might also be interested in
Got a question?
Check out our FAQs on searching for jobs, applications, interviews and other commonly asked questions