Paid Social & Display Manager – Performance Media
We’re looking for a new Paid Social & Display Manager to join our award-winning Performance Media team at Boots UK. You’ll be responsible for defining and driving the Boots Performance Strategy for Paid Social and Display advertising, as we continue to invest in our Digital Marketing channels for growth. You’ll have the perfect balance of technical ability, creative prowess and a passion for driving the best Performance efficiency from our media investment. You’ll work in close partnership with our Agency and nurture direct relationships with Social and Display partners.
The Performance Media team sits within our Marketing department and are responsible for driving forward the Paid Media Strategy for Boots UK, covering performance marketing channels such as PPC, Affiliates, Display and Paid Social.
• Working in collaboration with the Performance Media Manager, create and implement the Boots UK Paid Social & Display Strategy and future roadmap as part of a holistic Performance Media Strategy.
• Accountability for the delivery and execution of best-in-class Performance led Paid Social & Display communications.
• Effective management of multiple external relationships from Meta and TikTok to our Media Agency – acting as the Performance focal point to get the best possible outcomes for Boots UK.
• Direct management responsibility for 1 x Paid Social & Display Specialist and a commitment to developing future talent.
• Effective management and forecasting of a multi-million-pound Paid Social & Display budget.
A bit about you…
• Demonstrable experience of managing large Paid Social and/or Display accounts either at an agency or in-house for a large Brand.
• A working knowledge of Programmatic advertising in the form of Paid Social and Display channels.
• A growth mindset with strong attention to detail and a passion for test & learn.
• The ability to confidently engage and communicate with colleagues of all levels, key suppliers, and stakeholders.
• Commercial awareness, skilled in negotiation and influencing others.
• A self-motivated drive and passion for Paid Social & Display Advertising and the wider Digital Marketing landscape.
We have a great range of benefits* that go beyond salary and offer flexibility to suit you:
• Hybrid working
• Competitive holiday allowance (with the option to buy more days)
• Boots Retirement Savings Plan pension scheme
• Discretionary annual bonus scheme
• Enhanced Maternity / Paternity / Adoption leave pay
• £100 gift card for colleagues expecting/adopting a baby
• Flexible benefits scheme (via salary sacrifice) including financial wellbeing support, gym membership, holiday buying, dental cover, life assurance, restaurant discount cards, activity passes and much more (exclusions may apply, eligible roles only)
• Access to our Employee Assistance Programme offering free, independent and confidential counselling and support, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
• Generous staff discount (with enhanced discounts for Boots brands, Boot Opticians and Boots Hearingcare)
• Access to corporate third-party discounts, including retail, cinema, holidays and more (UK only)
• Access to the Boots Benevolent Fund, a registered charity that offers support to eligible current and former colleagues in the UK, as well as their immediate relatives, at times of financial hardship.
• Access to a range of learning and development resources and programmes
• Excellent onsite facilities including: staff shop, opticians, gym, coffee shops, cafeteria, outdoor seating spaces, dry cleaning service and excellent travel links including on campus bus stops
*All rewards and benefits are subject to change and eligibility.
Our mission is to help everyone to feel good. This starts internally – with every colleague and every team. In our stores and pharmacies, our warehouses and our Support Office, we work together, putting our customers first and our colleagues at the heart of everything we do. We aim to attract, develop and retain the best people, with a huge range of opportunities for you to continue to grow with us… just bring your passion and commitment and we’ll do the rest.
Diversity, equity and inclusion is at the centre of everything we do in our business. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer, passionate about embracing the diversity of our colleagues and providing a positive and inclusive working environment for all.
At Boots we're proud to offer our Support Office team members a hybrid working approach because how we work is central to our ability to compete, innovate and win together. Our hybrid, flexible approach to work is based upon empowerment, accountability, care and trust and includes a balanced mix of remote and office-based working.
If your application is successful, our in-house recruitment team will be in touch to arrange an interview and to answer any initial questions you have. If you have not been successful on this occasion you will be notified by email.
If you have any questions about this vacancy, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
You might also be interested in
Got a question?
Check out our FAQs on searching for jobs, applications, interviews and other commonly asked questions