Continuous Improvement and Technology Specialist
An exciting opportunity is available to join the Continuous Improvement and Technology team in the Customer Support Centre (CSC), delivering efficiency into the CSC through process improvement, automation and introducing new technology where possible.
ABOUT THE ROLE
As part of the Support Services Team in the Customer Support Centre you will help create and deliver the CSC Technology strategy. You will explore new contact centre technology as well as identify and implement improvements to tour current technology and processes in relation to automation as part of the wider CSC Transformation plan.
• Support customer facing technology and ensure that it is configured and operated correctly (Chatbot, Webforms and Telephony)
• Understand our customer needs to help evolve how we communicate with them
• Identifying opportunities to improve technology and implement automation
• Testing systems to ensure customer experience is maintained/improved
• Monitoring and reporting of the interactions our customers have with CSC technology
We offer our Support Office team members a flexible, hybrid working approach based upon empowerment, accountability, care and trust which includes a balanced mix of remote and office-based working - this will be discussed with you as part of the application process.
WHAT YOU’LL NEED TO HAVE
• Able to operate in a methodical and defined way
• Able to present technical information in a way that non-technical audiences will understand
• Able to collaborate with others across different teams
• Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
• Technology capable – familiar with call centre technology desirable but not essential, ability to learn to new tools, methods and systems essential
• Motivated to drive efficiency
IT WOULD BE GREAT IF YOU ALSO HAVE
• Previous experience with Contact Centre technology
• Boots Retirement Savings Plan
• Generous employee discount plus enhanced discounts for Boots brands, Boots Opticians and Boots Hearingcare
• Excellent onsite facilities including staff shop, opticians (including free eye tests for team members), gym, cafeteria, outdoor seating spaces and dry cleaning service
We have a great range of benefits in addition to the above that go beyond salary and offer flexibility to suit you; click here to view our full list of company benefits (all rewards and benefits are subject to change and eligibility).
We're always looking for people who care; people who go the extra mile to change things for the better. You'll be joining a company that is evolving and always looking to improve. We foster a working environment where consideration and inclusivity help everyone to be themselves and reach their full potential. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer, passionate about embracing the diversity of our colleagues and providing a positive and inclusive working environment for all. As the heart of everything we do at Boots, it's with you, we can change for the better.
To find out more about life and careers at Boots, click here.
If your application is successful, our in-house recruitment team will be in touch to arrange an interview and to answer any initial questions you have. If you have not been successful on this occasion you will be notified by email.
If you have any questions about this vacancy, please contact Emily.Smith-Kenny@boots.co.uk
We are always open to discussing possible flexible working options and what this may look like for you, including job share and reduced hours. If you require additional support as part of the application and interview process, we are happy to provide reasonable adjustments to enable you to be at your best.
This role requires the successful candidate to complete a Pre-employment check after receiving an offer. Depending on your location you will asked to submit either a DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service), PVG (Protection of Vulnerable groups) or an Access NI Check.
Boots is a Ban the Box employer and will consider the suitability of applicants with criminal convictions on a case-by-case basis.
You might also be interested in
Got a question?
Check out our FAQs on searching for jobs, applications, interviews and other commonly asked questions