Welcome to the Boots.com team - an exciting team within Boots UK which is at the heart of our growth plans as more customers look to us for online help, advice and shopping inspiration, as well as of course the best Boots products, prices and offers. As customers are changing, so are we: focusing on really understanding our customers’ needs and making the most of our great products and services to optimise the online shopping experience and drive growth.
The eCommerce Trading Assistant plays a key role in the eCommerce team, supporting the day to day trading of specific categories and how they show up on boots.com, to achieve aggressive growth targets. We currently have eCommerce Trading Assistant vacancies in our Lifestyle team.
• Responsible for how your categories show up across boots.com, to drive the total boots.com revenue and profit targets, and our market share ambitions
• Manage the rebuild and sales plan briefing process ensuring accurate and on time delivery and checking the customer journey on the website.
• Communicating with and supporting key stakeholders, ensuring the key process principles and key deadlines are adhered to.
• To have a clear understanding of the drivers within the category, the market and the immediate road map
• Support the ecommerce trading lead to develop and deliver the online tradeplan, working with our key suppliers, trading, partnership marketing, supply, merchandising and our digital operations team.
• Support the legal and safe trade of own categories online and delivery of KPIs
• Digital experience working in an e-commerce role or able to demonstrate an active interest in e-commerce with trading experience
• Strong numeracy and administration skills with the ability to analyse and report data.
• Willing to push boundaries and take calculated risks to gain a competitive advantage
• Stakeholder management – confident engaging with peers and third parties (e.g. product suppliers)
We have a great range of benefits* that go beyond salary and offer flexibility to suit you:
• Competitive holiday allowance (with the option to buy more days)
• Boots Retirement Savings Plan pension scheme
• Discretionary annual bonus scheme
• Enhanced Maternity / Paternity / Adoption leave pay
• £100 gift card for colleagues expecting/adopting a baby
• Flexible benefits scheme (via salary sacrifice) including financial wellbeing support, gym membership, holiday buying, dental cover, life assurance, restaurant discount cards, activity passes and much more (exclusions may apply, eligible roles only)
• Access to our Employee Assistance Programme offering free, independent and confidential counselling and support, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
• Generous staff discount (with enhanced discounts for Boots brands, Boot Opticians and Boots Hearingcare)
• Access to corporate third-party discounts, including retail, cinema, holidays and more (UK only)
• Access to the Boots Benevolent Fund, a registered charity that offers support to eligible current and former colleagues in the UK, as well as their immediate relatives, at times of financial hardship.
• Access to a range of learning and development resources and programmes
• Excellent onsite facilities including: staff shop, opticians, gym, coffee shops, cafeteria, outdoor seating spaces, dry cleaning service and excellent travel links including on campus bus stops
*All rewards and benefits are subject to change and eligibility.
Our mission is to help everyone to feel good. This starts internally – with every colleague and every team. In our stores and pharmacies, our warehouses and our Support Office, we work together, putting our customers first and our colleagues at the heart of everything we do. We aim to attract, develop and retain the best people, with a huge range of opportunities for you to continue to grow with us… just bring your passion and commitment and we’ll do the rest.
Diversity, equity and inclusion is at the centre of everything we do in our business. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer, passionate about embracing the diversity of our colleagues and providing a positive and inclusive working environment for all.
At Boots we're proud to offer our Support Office team members a hybrid working approach because how we work is central to our ability to compete, innovate and win together. Our hybrid, flexible approach to work is based upon empowerment, accountability, care and trust and includes a balanced mix of remote and office-based working.
If your application is successful, our in-house recruitment team will be in touch to arrange an interview and to answer any initial questions you have. If you have not been successful on this occasion you will be notified by email.
If you have any questions about this vacancy, please contact email@example.com
You might also be interested in
Got a question?
Check out our FAQs on searching for jobs, applications, interviews and other commonly asked questions