Healthcare Supply Assistant
The ideal candidate will be required to work from our D90 head office for a minimum of 3 days a week on a hybrid basis.
Our Healthcare supply teams are responsible for ensuring that we order the right products from our suppliers and then manage the supply of these products through the supply chain process from our warehouses into our shops, in the right quantities, on time or when our customer requires them.
We have exciting opportunities for individuals who are looking to develop their key skills within the Supply Chain function.
About the opportunity
• Analysing sales and planning future stock requirements to deliver KPI’s around stock holding and service level.
• Provide day to day support for stores dealing with store requests through running stock reports to ensure availability is maximised
• Proactively contact stores to ensure offers have landed and stores have the right levels of stock
• Excellent communication skills
• Able to use Microsoft excel/spreadsheets
• Able to prioritise own workload and meet deadlines
• Willing to work flexibly to support the team and needs of the business
• Provide Support for the wider supply with day to day tasks that need completing
• The ideal candidate would have experience within a Retail, Supply or a Customer facing role
• The ideal candidate will be commercially focused, have strong communication, analytical and numerical skills
• Proactive with a positive outlook and be able to demonstrate that you work well as part of a team
• The role at times can be challenging, demanding and fast paced therefore you must have a flexible and adaptable approach to work and prioritise workloads accordingly and when required
• Good attention to detail
We have a great range of benefits that go beyond salary and offer flexibility to suit you:
• Competitive salary
• Maternity / Paternity / Adoption leave pay
• Boots Pension Scheme
• Competitive holiday allowance
• Generous staff discount (Boots, Boot Opticians and Boots Hearing Care)
• £100 gift card for colleagues expecting/adopting a baby
• Access to corporate discounts, including retail, cinema, holidays etc (UK only)
• Discretionary annual bonus scheme
• Access to our Employee Assistance Programme
• Flexible benefits scheme (via salary sacrifice) including financial wellbeing support, gym membership, dental cover, life assurance, restaurant discount cards, activity passes, holiday buying and much more (exclusions may apply, eligible roles only)
• Onsite staff shop, opticians, gym, coffee shops, cafeteria, dry cleaning service and excellent travel links
*All rewards and benefits are subject to change and eligibility.
Our mission is to help everyone to feel good. This starts internally – with every colleague and every team. In our stores and pharmacies, our warehouses and our Support Office, we work together, putting our customers first and our colleagues at the heart of everything we do. We aim to attract, develop and retain the best people, with a huge range of opportunities for you to continue to grow with us… just bring your passion and commitment and we’ll do the rest.
Diversity, equity and inclusion is at the centre of everything we do in our business. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer, passionate about embracing the diversity of our colleagues and providing a positive and inclusive working environment for all.
We offer a variety of flexible working patterns to support our colleagues to achieve a good work life balance, just speak to our Recruitment team to find out more.
If your application is successful, our in-house recruitment team will be in touch to arrange an interview and to answer any initial questions you have. If you have not been successful on this occasion you will be notified by email.
If you have any questions about this vacancy, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
*Boots has a commitment to our candidates and as such we do not accept speculative CVs from agencies. We have a defined list of preferred agency partners who may be invited to support us in sourcing candidates for particular roles.
We do not accept speculative and unsolicited CVs submitted to Boots contractors and employees by any means other than through our recruitment portal under instruction from the Boots Recruitment Team*
You might also be interested in
Got a question?
Check out our FAQs on searching for jobs, applications, interviews and other commonly asked questions