Assistant Marketing Manager – CRM & Loyalty (Boots Opticians)
Closing Date - 7th December 2022
Open to full & part time applications
The CRM Marketing Specialist is a key role in our Opticians CRM Marketing team, responsible for creating, managing and executing hyper-personalised customer communications to retain existing customers and acquire new ones.
About the opportunity:
You will be responsible for supporting key commercial and marketing priorities, creating responses to briefs, including creative and data planning, whilst also managing and optimising our recall direct mail programme to drive retention rates and conversion.
This role is part of a fast-paced, creative, collaborative, and dynamic environment, with the scope to implement new technologies and ideas to drive results and improve processes
• Manage and maintain our recall direct mail programme – supporting tactical campaigns where required and driving long-term growth through a test & learn approach
• Support Customer & Commercial team campaigns, developing creative and data briefs using insights
• Work cross-functionally with Trading, Property, Finance and Legal to ensure all activity is legally sound and reflective of the Trading priorities
• Working collaboratively with the rest of the marketing team to help develop integrated campaigns that deliver positive ROI and meet business objectives
• Manage agencies, budgets and internal and external stakeholders to deliver effective complex processes
• Passionate about delivering strong results
• Multi-channel CRM experience (Email, Direct Mail, App, SMS)
• Creative, customer-centric thinker
• Adobe creative suite knowledge preferred (Adobe Experience Manager, Adobe Campaign)
• Ability to manage multiple projects and deadlines at once
We have a great range of benefits that go beyond salary and offer flexibility to suit you:
• Boots Pension Scheme
• 25 days holiday + bank holidays
• Discretionary annual bonus scheme
• Generous staff discount (Boots, Boot Opticians and Boots Hearing Care)
• £100 gift card for colleagues expecting/adopting a baby
• Access to corporate discounts, including retail, cinema, holidays etc (UK only)
• Discretionary annual bonus scheme
• Access to our Employee Assistance Programme
• Flexible benefits scheme (via salary sacrifice) including financial wellbeing support, gym membership, dental cover, life assurance, restaurant discount cards, activity passes, holiday buying and much more (exclusions may apply, eligible roles only)
• Onsite staff shop, opticians, gym, coffee shops, cafeteria, dry cleaning service and excellent travel links
*All rewards and benefits are subject to change and eligibility.
Why Boots Opticians
Boots Opticians is one of the leading optical chains in the UK. Our vision is to be the most trusted Optician, unrivalled in experience, choice and value. We are one Boots Opticians team, helping everyone to see what’s possible by working together, putting our customers first and our colleagues at the heart of everything we do.
We aim to attract, develop and retain the best people, who are passionate about providing outstanding service and care for our customers. In return we’ll provide you with the tools and skills to be your best, along with support and development to help you progress your career with us.
Diversity, equity and inclusion is at the centre of everything we do in our business. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer, passionate about embracing the diversity of our colleagues and providing a positive and inclusive working environment for all.
We offer a variety of flexible working patterns to support our colleagues to achieve a good work life balance, just speak to our Recruitment team to find out more.
If your application is successful, our in-house recruitment team will be in touch to arrange an interview and to answer any initial questions you have. If you have not been successful on this occasion you will be notified by email.
If you have any questions about this vacancy, please contact email@example.com
You might also be interested in
Got a question?
Check out our FAQs on searching for jobs, applications, interviews and other commonly asked questions