Senior Marketing Manager – Social & Content
A key lead role, the social media and content senior marketing manager is responsible for overseeing the creation, management, development and publishing of our social media and content strategy and team. This role sits within marketing, reporting into the Director of Brand and Communications, working alongside the customer communications and PR teams to support our brand and customer communications strategy.
About the opportunity
• Delivering best practice and planning social media organic campaigns and optimising performance
• Responsible for delivering our H&B magazine and digital editorial content
• Working with external agencies and social media platform teams to create and deliver best in class social campaigns
• Coach and develop a high performing team and educate them in content publishing best practice.
• Plan, deliver and review social media campaigns, alongside other communications channels ensuring reach, customer acquisition, engagement and ROI.
• Lead our channel and content strategy, ensuring appropriate content is created, curated or removed and that all content is seo optimized.
• Understand the market, customer and technology to grow customer loyalty of our core customer groups
• Develop analytics reports and collate data from social media listening to help shape our brand communications
• Recommending and managing paid influencers as part of campaign integration
• Excellence in stakeholders management, with the ability to lead cross functional teams and agencies.
• Experience in delivering social media strategy & implementation, as well as analysing campaigns for effectiveness & ROI
• Advanced knowledge of social media and content publishing within a complex organisation, ensuring both paid & organic activity is evidence driven and customer focused
• Customer led marketer that understands user experience and brand consistency
• Strong team leader with the ability to inspire, develop and raise capability
• Planning and budget management experience
• Up to date knowledge of social media developments & trends
• Competitive holiday allowance (with the option to buy more days)
• Boots Retirement Savings Plan pension scheme
• Discretionary annual bonus scheme
• Enhanced Maternity / Paternity / Adoption leave pay
• £100 gift card for colleagues expecting/adopting a baby
• Flexible benefits scheme (via salary sacrifice) including financial wellbeing support, gym membership, holiday buying, dental cover, life assurance, restaurant discount cards, activity passes and much more (exclusions may apply, eligible roles only)
• Access to our Employee Assistance Programme offering free, independent and confidential counselling and support, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
• Generous staff discount (with enhanced discounts for Boots brands, Boot Opticians and Boots Hearingcare)
• Access to corporate third-party discounts, including retail, cinema, holidays and more (UK only)
• Access to the Boots Benevolent Fund, a registered charity that offers support to eligible current and former colleagues in the UK, as well as their immediate relatives, at times of financial hardship.
• Excellent onsite facilities, including; staff shop, opticians, gym, coffee shops, cafeteria, outdoor seating spaces, dry cleaning service and excellent travel links including on campus bus stops
At Boots we're proud to offer our Support Office team members a hybrid working approach, because how we work is central to our ability to compete, innovate and win together. Our hybrid, flexible approach to work is based upon empowerment, accountability, care and trust and includes a balanced mix of remote and office-based working (our Head Office is based in Nottingham).
Our mission is to help everyone to feel good. This starts internally – with every colleague and every team. In our stores and pharmacies, our warehouses and our Support Office, we work together, putting our customers first and our colleagues at the heart of everything we do. We aim to attract, develop and retain the best people, with a huge range of opportunities for you to continue to grow with us… just bring your passion and commitment and we’ll do the rest.
Diversity, equity and inclusion is at the centre of everything we do in our business. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer, passionate about embracing the diversity of our colleagues and providing a positive and inclusive working environment for all.
If your application is successful, our in-house recruitment team will be in touch to arrange an interview and to answer any initial questions you have. If you have not been successful on this occasion you will be notified by email.
*Boots has a commitment to our candidates and as such we do not accept speculative CVs from agencies. We have a defined list of preferred agency partners who may be invited to support us in sourcing candidates for particular roles.
We do accept speculative and unsolicited CVs submitted to Boots contractors and employees by any means other than through our recruitment portal under instruction from the Boots Recruitment Team*
If you have any additional queries please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
You might also be interested in
Got a question?
Check out our FAQs on searching for jobs, applications, interviews and other commonly asked questions