** Please note that this is a Talent Pool vacancy – upon applying you will be CV screened and then held within a pool till a suitable role appears. We will then reach out to you directly to further discuss details.
Just a bit about us:
IT is at the centre of what we do.
This is retail IT for the real world, you’re so close to your customers in all ways – in store, online and internally.
You can get involved with all the different areas of our business, working on projects that make a real difference – from our hugely successful Boots App to our world-class warehousing system.
We place so much value on our IT team – if you want to build a career that will keep developing with your skills, there’s no better place to do it.
Boots UK is part of the Retail Pharmacy International Division of Walgreens Boots Alliance and is the UKs leading pharmacy-led health and beauty retailer. With over 2500 stores in the UK our purpose is to help our customers look and feel better than they ever thought possible. You can learn more by visiting boots.jobs.
Throughout this year and next we will have a range of opportunities available across a range of areas within our Tech, Data and Digital business. These include roles such as:
We have a great range of benefits that go beyond salary and offer flexibility to suit you:
• Competitive salary
• Maternity / Paternity / Adoption leave pay
• Boots Pension Scheme
• Competitive holiday allowance
• Generous staff discount (Boots, Boot Opticians and Boots Hearing Care)
• £100 gift card for colleagues expecting/adopting a baby
• Access to corporate discounts, including retail, cinema, holidays etc (UK only)
• Discretionary annual bonus scheme
• Access to our Employee Assistance Programme
• Flexible benefits scheme (via salary sacrifice) including financial wellbeing support, gym membership, dental cover, life assurance, restaurant discount cards, activity passes, holiday buying and much more (exclusions may apply, eligible roles only)
• Onsite staff shop, opticians, gym, coffee shops, cafeteria, dry cleaning service and excellent travel links
*All rewards and benefits are subject to change and eligibility.
In joining the Boots IT and Data functions you will be able to access; The WBA IT Academy, BCS up to the level of fellow, the ISF for professional development in the Cyber Security and Information Governance arena, HIMSS for certification in the use of digital healthcare, CHIME for globally recognised qualification in the delivery of digital healthcare. Additionally a series of internal capabilities are also available to all members of the team including regular connections to the full team delivering change through technology at Boots. The team ethos is one of shared learning and the team will support attendance at public learning throughout the UK and the onward sharing of this within the team.
The Boots IT and Data functions have a well established diversity, equity and inclusion model and charter known as Inclusive IT that strives to make allies of everyone who works within the team.
You might also be interested in
Got a question?
Check out our FAQs on searching for jobs, applications, interviews and other commonly asked questions