Nottingham Support Office
Full Time – Secondment/Fixed Term Contract (6 Months)
As a Formulation Technician at the No7 Beauty Company, you will support the delivery of formulation activities to help deliver the Brand 3-year plans. You will work with a diverse team of internal stakeholders to help ensure that the plan delivers against the consumer, category and brand requirements.
You will work in a team of technical experts to support the delivery of the new formulation solutions for a specific Category/Brand within agreed time, cost and QSR standards.
About the opportunity
Supporting our Formulation Technologists, you will
- Use scientific knowledge to help challenge thinking and ensure the most robust product design is in place
- You will support our formulation technologists with all aspects of formulation development – from laboratory manufacture of product to monitoring stability trials
- You will be accountable for the quality and accuracy of the data you create
- You will be responsible for the creation of technical documentation
- You will conduct all necessary due diligence checks and be accountable for highlighting any potential formulation technical risks
- You will have a scientific degree or relevant qualification, ideally within Chemistry or Formulation Science
- You will have experience of good laboratory practice and data recording, ideally within the industry
- You will have attention to detail
- You will have excellent organisational skills and be able to work collaboratively with a cross functional team
We have a great range of benefits* that go beyond salary and offer flexibility to suit you:
- Competitive holiday allowance (with the option to buy more days)
- Retirement Savings Plan pension scheme
- Discretionary annual bonus scheme
- Enhanced Maternity / Paternity / Adoption leave pay
- £100 gift card for colleagues expecting/adopting a baby
- Flexible benefits scheme (via salary sacrifice) including financial wellbeing support, gym membership, holiday buying, dental cover, life assurance, restaurant discount cards, activity passes and much more (exclusions may apply, eligible roles only)
- Access to our Employee Assistance Programme offering free, independent and confidential counselling and support, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
- Generous staff discount (with enhanced discounts for Boots brands, Boot Opticians and Boots Hearingcare)
- Access to corporate third-party discounts, including retail, cinema, holidays and more (UK only)
- Access to a range of learning and development resources and programmes
- Excellent onsite facilities including: staff shop, opticians, gym, coffee shops, cafeteria, outdoor seating spaces, dry cleaning service and excellent travel links including on campus bus stops
Why No7 Beauty Company
No7 Beauty Company is the new face of beauty and creates the best in beauty for everyone.
We bring a collection of trusted, affordable beauty brands for every skin type, ethnicity, age, and texture. We’re proud of our stand-out portfolio of iconic, global beauty brands, including No7, Liz Earle Beauty Company, Botanics, Soap & Glory, Sleek MakeUp and YourGoodSkin.
Our collection of inclusive and innovative beauty brands has a rich heritage of over 85 years in beauty and skincare. We are powered by our diverse people, these loved brands and - with listening at the heart of our strategy - a deep understanding of our customers.
We’re serious about championing change, building purposeful brands and acting responsibly to make a difference.
We're proud to offer our Support Office team members a hybrid working approach because how we work is central to our ability to compete, innovate and win together. Our hybrid, flexible approach to work is based upon empowerment, accountability, care and trust and includes a balanced mix of remote and office-based working.
If your application is successful, our in-house recruitment team will be in touch to arrange an interview and to answer any initial questions you have. If you have not been successful on this occasion you will be notified by email.
If you have any questions about this vacancy, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
You might also be interested in
Got a question?
Check out our FAQs on searching for jobs, applications, interviews and other commonly asked questions