Assistant Shopper Marketing Manager – Soap & Glory and Sleek MakeUp
Closing date - 20th November 2022
An exciting opportunity has become available in the UK In Store Marketing team, to lead and deliver the in store promotional materials for Soap & Glory and Sleek MakeUp across all categories. You will be responsible for delivering retail campaigns for both NPD and seasonal moments, in a fast paced and exciting environment.
About the opportunity
As the Assistant Shopper Marketing Manager on Soap & Glory and Sleek MakeUp you will report into the Visual Merchandising & Shopper Marketing Manager.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Project manage all NPD and promotional launches in line with UK marketing calendar
- Support the translation of our brand BVI guidelines, assets & toolkits into instore executions
- Brief creative and work collaboratively with agencies to deliver retail kit, whilst driving operational excellence
- Deliver brands sustainability targets through review of materials and continuous improvement of kit
Internal & External relationships
- Liase and manage suppliers, implementing KPIs, challenge spend driving efficiencies for the business
- Work closely with internal teams, holding meetings with commercial/brand/global etc
Evaluations & ROI
- Effective and efficient evaluations per project and ongoing improvement suggestions on process
- ROI where applicable on project basis, with clear suggestions against deliverables both quantitative and qualitative
- Constant process improvements & negotiations with suppliers & key stakeholders
• Experience in a previous role within In Store marketing, ideally within the beauty industry
• Excellent eye for design and detail, understands the importance of aesthetic and functional quality
• Organisational agility and great project management skills required to drive creation & implementation of in store updates. Advance planning and ability to be nimble and juggling multiple priorities
• Able to identify and exploit all opportunities in a dynamic, multi-channel, multi-category business. Thrives on measurable objectives and tangible results.
• Promotes and leads cross-functional working linked to integration of in store campaigns. Contributes to team dynamic, leads by example sharing best practice and mentoring junior team members
• Communicates and presents confidently and with authority on areas of responsibility, developing a strong cross-functional network.
We have a great range of benefits that go beyond salary and offer flexibility to suit you:
• Competitive salary
• Maternity / Paternity / Adoption leave pay
• Boots Pension Scheme
• Competitive holiday allowance
• Generous staff discount (Boots, Boot Opticians and Boots Hearing Care)
• £100 gift card for colleagues expecting/adopting a baby
• Access to corporate discounts, including retail, cinema, holidays etc (UK only)
• Discretionary annual bonus scheme
• Access to our Employee Assistance Programme
• Flexible benefits scheme (via salary sacrifice) including financial wellbeing support, gym membership, dental cover, life assurance, restaurant discount cards, activity passes, holiday buying and much more (exclusions may apply, eligible roles only)
• Onsite staff shop, opticians, gym, coffee shops, cafeteria, dry cleaning service and excellent travel links
*All rewards and benefits are subject to change and eligibility.
Why No7 Beauty Company
No7 Beauty Company is the new face of beauty and creates the best in beauty for everyone.
We bring a collection of trusted, affordable beauty brands for every skin type, ethnicity, age, and texture. We’re proud of our stand-out portfolio of iconic, global beauty brands, including No7, Liz Earle Beauty Company, Botanics, Soap & Glory, Sleek MakeUp and YourGoodSkin.
Our collection of inclusive and innovative beauty brands has a rich heritage of over 85 years in beauty and skincare. We are powered by our diverse people, these loved brands and - with listening at the heart of our strategy - a deep understanding of our customers.
We’re serious about championing change, building purposeful brands and acting responsibly to make a difference.
If your application is successful, our in-house recruitment team will be in touch to arrange an interview and to answer any initial questions you have. If you have not been successful on this occasion you will be notified by email.
If you have any questions about this vacancy, please contact: email@example.com
You might also be interested in
Got a question?
Check out our FAQs on searching for jobs, applications, interviews and other commonly asked questions