Global Brand and Product Assistant - Fixed Term (6-months)
We’ve got an exciting opportunity for an ambitious Global Brand and Product Assistant to join our brand marketing team in No7. This is a temporary 6-month role & the hours are full time, working 37.5hrs per week.
No7 is the UK’s No1 skincare brand and No3 cosmetic brand. It is now a significant global player, sold in the UK, US, Norway, The Gulf, Thailand and more recently Australia. As a Global Brand and Product Assistant, you will be instrumental in supporting the wider brand and product team with campaign delivery and NPD. You will also have responsibility in supporting the No7 digital acceleration plan, creating best in class digital content for the brand.
About the opportunity
1 or 2 lines to introduce the role, the team and the function, including reporting structure to help candidates visualise where they will sit within the team and to give an indication of level. Then bullet point up to 5 specifics about the day to day actions and key responsibilities of the role, this should be a summary to give an overview and focus on what is unique about this role.
• Demonstrate strong organisational skills, with responsibilities including: updating the global line list and digital catalogue; raising purchase order; budget tracking and ensuring NPD samples and assets are delivered on time and in full.
• Relationship building: collaborating with our agency partners to deliver best in class digital assets across No7’s DTC and retailer websites, with creative skill and attention to detail to ensure all assets bring to life No7’s brand guidelines.
• Collaborate with our ecommerce centre of excellence team to optimise digital assets through a clear measurement and evaluation plan.
• Support the brand team by conducting quarterly reviews on key competitor activity from communication ideas to claims territories and competitor launches.
Up to 5 bullet points of what we are looking for. Use simple and easy to understand language and avoid jargon. Avoid criteria that can be open to interpretation and is subjective/behavioural
• Strong organisational skills and collaborative team player.
• A passion for Cosmetics & Skincare & a keen interest in Product Development.
• A passion for digital content and marketing, and preferably a passion for the beauty industry!
• Ability to work closely and productively with internal partners and external agencies.
• Ability to understand, manage and champion what the brand stands for.
• A passion and energy for brand building and innovation.
We have a great range of benefits* that go beyond salary and offer flexibility to suit you:
• Competitive holiday allowance (with the option to buy more days)
• Retirement Savings Plan pension scheme
• Discretionary annual bonus scheme
• Enhanced Maternity / Paternity / Adoption leave pay
• £100 gift card for colleagues expecting/adopting a baby
• Flexible benefits scheme (via salary sacrifice) including financial wellbeing support, gym membership, holiday buying, dental cover, life assurance, restaurant discount cards, activity passes and much more (exclusions may apply, eligible roles only)
• Access to our Employee Assistance Programme offering free, independent and confidential counselling and support, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
• Generous staff discount (with enhanced discounts for Boots brands, Boot Opticians and Boots Hearingcare)
• Access to corporate third-party discounts, including retail, cinema, holidays and more (UK only)
• Access to a range of learning and development resources and programmes
• Excellent onsite facilities including: staff shop, opticians, gym, coffee shops, cafeteria, outdoor seating spaces, dry cleaning service and excellent travel links including on campus bus stops
*All rewards and benefits are subject to change and eligibility.
Why No7 Beauty Company
No7 Beauty Company is the new face of beauty and creates the best in beauty for everyone.
We bring a collection of trusted, affordable beauty brands for every skin type, ethnicity, age, and texture. We’re proud of our stand-out portfolio of iconic, global beauty brands, including No7, Liz Earle Beauty Company, Botanics, Soap & Glory, Sleek MakeUp and YourGoodSkin.
Our collection of inclusive and innovative beauty brands has a rich heritage of over 85 years in beauty and skincare. We are powered by our diverse people, these loved brands and - with listening at the heart of our strategy - a deep understanding of our customers.
We’re serious about championing change, building purposeful brands and acting responsibly to make a difference.
We're proud to offer our Support Office team members a hybrid working approach because how we work is central to our ability to compete, innovate and win together. Our hybrid, flexible approach to work is based upon empowerment, accountability, care and trust and includes a balanced mix of remote and office-based working.
If your application is successful, our in-house recruitment team will be in touch to arrange an interview and to answer any initial questions you have. If you have not been successful on this occasion you will be notified by email.
If you have any questions about this vacancy, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
You might also be interested in
Got a question?
Check out our FAQs on searching for jobs, applications, interviews and other commonly asked questions