WBA are seeking an experienced Information Security Incident Response Senior Manager to join our growing International InfoSec team within WBA. This role has the flexibility to work from either our London, Weybridge or Nottingham offices on a flexible office/home hybrid approach. The Information Security Incident Response Manager provides leadership and directs the team(s) responsible for the detection, assessment of and response to cybersecurity events and incidents across the organisation's cyber environment.
The outcomes and decisions made by the Information Security Incident Response Manager will have a moderate to significant impact on the organisation's short-term and long-term results, specific customers and/or partners.
The Information Security Incident Response Manager will work with key stakeholders at all levels of the organisation to formulate a comprehensive incident response plan that is consistent with the overall business objectives and budgetary considerations.
Do you enjoy working within Information Security Incident Response and would like to work with purpose and autonomy? If yes, apply today to find out more!
What you’ll be doing
- Utilise technical and industry experience to formulate technology strategies specific to area of responsibility.
- Evaluate and adjust strategies to respond to threat actors and groups.
- Direct and Manager the efforts of others in the achievement of the strategic and operational objectives for the organisation's cyber environment.
- Establish operational objectives for managers and/or teams of professionals in order to achieve the strategic and operational objectives of the group.
- Provide technical leadership on all matters of security.
- Provide day-to-day administrative direction and oversight of key technology/information systems and general support activities.
- At least 6 years of experience with security/cyber forensics, threat hunting, incident response analysis, and/or Information security consulting.
- Experience establishing & maintaining relationships with individuals at all levels of the organisation, in the business community & with vendors.
- Experience diagnosing, isolating, and resolving complex issues and recommending and implementing strategies to resolve problems.
- Experience leading cross-functional teams.
- Experience interacting at the executive level.
About our team – Information Security within WBA
WBA is the world’s leading pharmacy-led health and beauty retailer. With over 2500 stores in the UK, approaching 10,000 stores in the US and thousands more internationally, our purpose is to help our customers look and feel better than they ever thought possible.
Information Security is a cross divisional organisation of Walgreens Boots Alliance, supporting WBA’s International Divisions (Walgreens, Boots UK, Global Brands, International Retail etc) with their security needs.
We are looking for a talented and dedicated individual to join the team, who can help to drive forward the security roadmap, support business units to ensure they are taking a security-first approach, and to ensure our business is protected.
You will be part of a conscientious, efficient, sociable team, and as a key member of Information Security, you will be a key part of the organisations continued future success.
We have a great range of benefits that go beyond salary and offer flexibility to suit you (All rewards and benefits are subject to change and eligibility)
- Competitive salary
- Maternity / Paternity / Adoption leave pay
- Boots Pension Scheme
- Competitive holiday allowance
- Generous staff discount (Boots, Boot Opticians and Boots Hearing Care)
- £100 gift card for colleagues expecting/adopting a baby
- Access to corporate discounts, including retail, cinema, holidays etc (UK only)
- Discretionary annual bonus scheme
- Access to our Employee Assistance Programme
- Flexible benefits scheme (via salary sacrifice) including financial wellbeing support, gym membership, dental cover, life assurance, restaurant discount cards, activity passes, holiday buying and much more (exclusions may apply, eligible roles only)
- Onsite staff shop, opticians, gym, coffee shops, cafeteria, dry cleaning service and excellent travel links
If your application is successful, our in-house recruitment team will be in touch to arrange an interview and to answer any initial questions you have. If you have not been successful on this occasion you will be notified by email.
You might also be interested in
Got a question?
Check out our FAQs on searching for jobs, applications, interviews and other commonly asked questions