Business Readiness Assistant Manager, Nottingham Support Office, 37.5 hrs/wk, 12 months
About the opportunity
Working within the Transformation team, you will work as part of one of the project teams to help prepare the Customer & Category function for the implementation of our new Supplier Funding app, linking to our newly implemented promotions deal engine.
Working with both internal teams and our external supplier network, you will work as part of the Business Readiness team and contribute towards the preparation and delivery of this activity over the next 12 months, ensuring strong engagement and a smooth delivery into our business.
• Contribute towards the creation of training documents and tools
• Support in key areas of User Acceptance Testing (UAT) of both systems, ensuring it is fit for business purpose, along with supporting the pilot ahead of roll-out.
• Work with the Commercial function to ensure our supplier base is fully aware of the change, set-up and ready to engage when the tool goes live.
• Act as a both an ambassador and super-user following the roll-out to support the business transitioning to a new way of working
• Delivery of business impact sessions, training and champions change within their respective business area’s
• You will have a deep understanding of the current end to end process area from a Commercial function point of view
• You will be open to change and willing to challenge the status quo, both within the wider team and your home function
• You will have strong relationships and engagement skills with the Category Manager/Assistant Category Managers, also able to influence at more senior levels
• You will ideally have knowledge of more than 1 category i.e. able to identify opportunities/challenges within the process by category.
• A strong communicator, able to clearly articulate complex processes in different formats to different levels of user-groups, both with internal and external audiences.
We have a great range of benefits that go beyond salary and offer flexibility to suit you:
• Competitive salary
• Maternity / Paternity / Adoption leave pay
• Boots Pension Scheme
• Competitive holiday allowance
• Generous staff discount (Boots, Boot Opticians and Boots Hearing Care)
• £100 gift card for colleagues expecting/adopting a baby
• Access to corporate discounts, including retail, cinema, holidays etc (UK only)
• Discretionary annual bonus scheme
• Access to our Employee Assistance Programme
• Flexible benefits scheme (via salary sacrifice) including financial wellbeing support, gym membership, dental cover, life assurance, restaurant discount cards, activity passes, holiday buying and much more (exclusions may apply, eligible roles only)
• Onsite staff shop, opticians, gym, coffee shops, cafeteria, dry cleaning service and excellent travel links
*All rewards and benefits are subject to change and eligibility.
Our mission is to help everyone to feel good. This starts internally – with every colleague and every team. In our stores and pharmacies, our warehouses and our Support Office, we work together, putting our customers first and our colleagues at the heart of everything we do. We aim to attract, develop and retain the best people, with a huge range of opportunities for you to continue to grow with us… just bring your passion and commitment and we’ll do the rest.
Diversity, equity and inclusion is at the centre of everything we do in our business. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer, passionate about embracing the diversity of our colleagues and providing a positive and inclusive working environment for all.
We offer a variety of flexible working patterns to support our colleagues to achieve a good work life balance, just speak to our Recruitment team to find out more.
If your application is successful, our in-house recruitment team will be in touch to arrange an interview and to answer any initial questions you have. If you have not been successful on this occasion you will be notified by email.
If you have any questions about this vacancy, please contact email@example.com
You might also be interested in
Got a question?
Check out our FAQs on searching for jobs, applications, interviews and other commonly asked questions