Global Regulatory Manager – Markets FTC (Maternity cover)
Nottingham Support Office
An exciting and rare opportunity has arisen to work in a dynamic, fast growing beauty business as Global Regulatory Manager - Markets.
About the opportunity
As a Global Regulatory Manager, you will be part of our Global Regulatory Affairs team, reporting into the Global Head of Regulatory Affairs and Safety. Your role will focus on supporting the No7 Beauty Company and Boots International Retail products portfolio. You will provide regulatory input and manage the regulatory activities that are essential to support the commercial strategy for expansion into global markets. You will lead a team of Regulatory Advisors and drive effectiveness and efficiencies in our registrations/notifications processes. You will also work in conjunction with a wide group of cross-functional global stakeholders in the UK, the US and in Asia.
• Provide regulatory and technical expertise on the regulatory requirements for all No7 Beauty Company and Boots International Retail markets and franchises together with those distributors in global territories where our brands are on sale.
• Build, develop and manage the regulatory market requirements for the No7 Beauty Company portfolio, ensuring that all products are developed to be fully compliant to regulatory requirements, together with retailer requirements, Global Consumer Brands requirements and the No7 Beauty Company internal policies and operating standards.
• Develop robust partnerships with the central, market and regional teams so that there is full alignment & visibility of the regulatory requirements in those territories.
• Develop robust tools and data management systems to provide product dossiers to the markets on time for successful approval.
• Provide regulatory insight into market intelligence to ensure and achieve successful product approval in the target channels and territories.
• Provide regulatory knowledge and insight into compliance related projects ensuring compliance throughout the product lifecycle.
• At least 5 years experience of working in a regulatory environment, preferably within the cosmetic arena
• Adopt a pragmatic, logical and enthusiastic approach to problem solving
• Demonstrate commercial acumen
• Ability to motivate and integrate teams
• Demonstrate ability to manage and prioritise a varied workload
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Good organizational and planning skills
• Proven ability to lead and manage a team
We have a great range of benefits* that go beyond salary and offer flexibility to suit you:
• Competitive holiday allowance (with the option to buy more days)
• Retirement Savings Plan pension scheme
• Discretionary annual bonus scheme
• Enhanced Maternity / Paternity / Adoption leave pay
• £100 gift card for colleagues expecting/adopting a baby
• Flexible benefits scheme (via salary sacrifice) including financial wellbeing support, gym membership, holiday buying, dental cover, life assurance, restaurant discount cards, activity passes and much more (exclusions may apply, eligible roles only)
• Access to our Employee Assistance Programme offering free, independent and confidential counselling and support, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
• Generous staff discount (with enhanced discounts for Boots brands, Boot Opticians and Boots Hearingcare)
• Access to corporate third-party discounts, including retail, cinema, holidays and more (UK only)
• Access to a range of learning and development resources and programmes
• Excellent onsite facilities including: staff shop, opticians, gym, coffee shops, cafeteria, outdoor seating spaces, dry cleaning service and excellent travel links including on campus bus stops
*All rewards and benefits are subject to change and eligibility.
Why No7 Beauty Company
No7 Beauty Company is the new face of beauty and creates the best in beauty for everyone.
We bring a collection of trusted, affordable beauty brands for every skin type, ethnicity, age, and texture. We’re proud of our stand-out portfolio of iconic, global beauty brands, including No7, Liz Earle Beauty Company, Botanics, Soap & Glory, Sleek MakeUp and YourGoodSkin.
Our collection of inclusive and innovative beauty brands has a rich heritage of over 85 years in beauty and skincare. We are powered by our diverse people, these loved brands and - with listening at the heart of our strategy - a deep understanding of our customers.
We’re serious about championing change, building purposeful brands and acting responsibly to make a difference.
We're proud to offer our Support Office team members a hybrid working approach because how we work is central to our ability to compete, innovate and win together. Our hybrid, flexible approach to work is based upon empowerment, accountability, care and trust and includes a balanced mix of remote and office-based working.
If your application is successful, our in-house recruitment team will be in touch to arrange an interview and to answer any initial questions you have. If you have not been successful on this occasion you will be notified by email.
If you have any questions about this vacancy, please contact Shannon.Linton@boots.co.uk
You might also be interested in
Got a question?
Check out our FAQs on searching for jobs, applications, interviews and other commonly asked questions