The SEO Lead will be instrumental in aiding the SEO team and wider Boots.com team, supporting the planning and execution of SEO campaigns, working towards our sales and brand awareness objectives.
The primary function of the role is to utilise SEO to support Boots.com growth through driving high quality traffic, profitable sales and customer acquisition.
• Responsible for the management and implementation of large-scale SEO campaigns across Boots retail, Boots Pharmacy and partner brands, ensuring target KPIs are met.
• To be Boots technical lead for SEO.
• Measurement and reporting of SEO activity, including producing reports and communicating the results to the rest of the business and external stakeholders.
• Setting priorities and giving direction to our media agency SEO team who are responsible for campaign build and execution.
• Management of the product copy process and train the floor in SEO best practise.
• Performing regular audits of our SEO performance.
A bit about you:
• A good understanding of SEO basics and a desire to learn more
• Excellent communication and time management
• Excellent attention to detail and accuracy
• Comfortable managing multiple projects simultaneously
We have a great range of benefits that go beyond salary and offer flexibility to suit you:
• Competitive salary
• Maternity / Paternity / Adoption leave pay
• Boots Pension Scheme
• Competitive holiday allowance
• Generous staff discount (Boots, Boot Opticians and Boots Hearing Care)
• £100 gift card for colleagues expecting/adopting a baby
• Access to corporate discounts, including retail, cinema, holidays etc (UK only)
• Discretionary annual bonus scheme
• Access to our Employee Assistance Programme
• Flexible benefits scheme (via salary sacrifice) including financial wellbeing support, gym membership, dental cover, life assurance, restaurant discount cards, activity passes, holiday buying and much more (exclusions may apply, eligible roles only)
• Onsite staff shop, opticians, gym, coffee shops, cafeteria, dry cleaning service and excellent travel links
*All rewards and benefits are subject to change and eligibility.
Our mission is to help everyone to feel good. This starts internally – with every colleague and every team. In our stores and pharmacies, our warehouses and our Support Office, we work together, putting our customers first and our colleagues at the heart of everything we do. We aim to attract, develop and retain the best people, with a huge range of opportunities for you to continue to grow with us… just bring your passion and commitment and we’ll do the rest.
Diversity, equity and inclusion is at the centre of everything we do in our business. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer, passionate about embracing the diversity of our colleagues and providing a positive and inclusive working environment for all.
We offer a variety of flexible working patterns to support our colleagues to achieve a good work life balance, just speak to our Recruitment team to find out more.
If your application is successful, our in-house recruitment team will be in touch to arrange an interview and to answer any initial questions you have. If you have not been successful on this occasion you will be notified by email.
You might also be interested in
Got a question?
Check out our FAQs on searching for jobs, applications, interviews and other commonly asked questions