We are looking for an enthusiastic Italian or French speaking IT Support Specialist to join our team based in central London. The IT Support Specialist will be providing 1st line IT and Technology support to our Senior Executives across the WBA group.
About the role
- Providing technical on-site, face to face IT support to our Senior Executives within a busy corporate office environment - including installation, troubleshooting, problem resolution and maintenance of IT Infrastructure
- Supporting audio/visual capabilities for meeting rooms and end users (Polycom/MS Teams)
- Cross team liaison internally and externally with vendors/suppliers to ensure incidents and requests are handled with priority.
- Able to travel to our other UK Corporate Offices in Weybridge and Nottingham.
- Experience in an IT Support role, responding to incidents in a timely manor Experience supporting and the administration of Office 365, SharePoint and Windows Knowledge of Telephony Administration - desk phones, mobiles, VoIP etc
- A team player who is self-motivated and is capable of problem solving, with a high degree of customer service.
- Strong written and verbal skills.
- Italian/French speaking desired
- Generous staff discount including enhanced discounts on Boots brands and Boots Opticians
- Boots head office has excellent onsite facilities including staff shop, opticians (including free eye tests for team members), gym, cafeteria, outdoor seating spaces and dry cleaning service
- Travel links including on campus bus stops, parking and close to train and tram links
We're always looking for people who care; people who go the extra mile to change things for the better. You'll be joining a company that is evolving and always looking to improve. We foster a working environment where consideration and inclusivity help everyone to be themselves and reach their full potential. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer, passionate about embracing the diversity of our colleagues and providing a positive and inclusive working environment for all. As the heart of everything we do at Boots, it's with you, we can change for the better.
To find out more about life and careers at Boots, click here
If your application is successful, our recruitment team will be in touch to arrange an interview and to answer any initial questions you have.
We are always open to discussing possible flexible working options and what this may look like for you, including job share and reduced hours. If you require additional support as part of the application and interview process, we are happy to provide reasonable adjustments to enable you to be at your best.
You might also be interested in
Got a question?
Check out our FAQs on searching for jobs, applications, interviews and other commonly asked questions