Nottingham Support Office
Full Time – Secondment / Fixed Term Contract until March 2023
As a Product Technologist at the No7 Beauty Company, you will responsible for delivering formulation development through our 3rd party supplier base. You will support the delivery of the Brand 3-year plans by partnering with a diverse team of internal stakeholders and 3rd parties to ensure that our chosen formulations deliver against the consumer, category and brand requirements.
You will work in a team of technical experts to deliver the new formulation solutions for a specific Category/Brand within agreed time, cost and QSR standards.
About the opportunity
Reporting to a Formulation Manager you will have accountability for ensuring the performance and quality of the products you work on.
- You will use your technical expertise in the relevant category area to support our third party product supplier base
- Use scientific knowledge to optimise the product brief and challenge thinking around product selection
- You will work with a cross functional team to define the project activity plan
- You will be accountable for availability, quality and accuracy of data and technical documentation
- You will conduct all necessary due diligence checks and be accountable for identifying and effectively managing formulation technical risks
- You will have technical experience in product development, ideally within the cosmetics category
- You will be confident in communicating with external suppliers and with internal stakeholders
- You will have a good understanding of the development processes
- You will have excellent project management skills and work collaboratively with a cross functional team
We have a great range of benefits* that go beyond salary and offer flexibility to suit you:
- Competitive holiday allowance (with the option to buy more days)
- Retirement Savings Plan pension scheme
- Discretionary annual bonus scheme
- Enhanced Maternity / Paternity / Adoption leave pay
- £100 gift card for colleagues expecting/adopting a baby
- Flexible benefits scheme (via salary sacrifice) including financial wellbeing support, gym membership, holiday buying, dental cover, life assurance, restaurant discount cards, activity passes and much more (exclusions may apply, eligible roles only)
- Access to our Employee Assistance Programme offering free, independent and confidential counselling and support, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
- Generous staff discount (with enhanced discounts for Boots brands, Boot Opticians and Boots Hearingcare)
- Access to corporate third-party discounts, including retail, cinema, holidays and more (UK only)
- Access to a range of learning and development resources and programmes
- Excellent onsite facilities including: staff shop, opticians, gym, coffee shops, cafeteria, outdoor seating spaces, dry cleaning service and excellent travel links including on campus bus stops
Why No7 Beauty Company
No7 Beauty Company is the new face of beauty and creates the best in beauty for everyone.
We bring a collection of trusted, affordable beauty brands for every skin type, ethnicity, age, and texture. We’re proud of our stand-out portfolio of iconic, global beauty brands, including No7, Liz Earle Beauty Company, Botanics, Soap & Glory, Sleek MakeUp and YourGoodSkin.
Our collection of inclusive and innovative beauty brands has a rich heritage of over 85 years in beauty and skincare.
We are powered by our diverse people, these loved brands and - with listening at the heart of our strategy - a deep understanding of our customers.
We’re serious about championing change, building purposeful brands and acting responsibly to make a difference.
We're proud to offer our Support Office team members a hybrid working approach because how we work is central to our ability to compete, innovate and win together. Our hybrid, flexible approach to work is based upon empowerment, accountability, care and trust and includes a balanced mix of remote and office-based working.
If your application is successful, our in-house recruitment team will be in touch to arrange an interview and to answer any initial questions you have. If you have not been successful on this occasion you will be notified by email.
If you have any questions about this vacancy, please contact email@example.com
You might also be interested in
Got a question?
Check out our FAQs on searching for jobs, applications, interviews and other commonly asked questions