Brand Manager (6 MONTHS SECONDMENT)
Closing Date - 3rd November 2022
This exciting opportunity is within our UK marketing business, working on activating of our brands across our UK markets. As Brand Manager, you will be accountable for ensuring that our brands show up at their best in market, creating seamless activation across the retailers and market. Working with your customers to ensure that they understand our brands and the high standards that we set ourselves.
• Lead the Development of local market annual plans, including development of local consumer goals
• Lead cross channel marketing integration between retailers and brand to deliver one seamless activation plan
• Localise global creative and content to allow for market relevant creative and messaging
• Identify & deliver local market insights & lead M&E programme across all activation
• Local media strategy & delivery of UK Brand Plans, lead all Media planning with our lead agencies and development and responsibility for experiential plans in your markets
• Lead the matrix organisation to deliver fully aligned and powerful activation plans that are relevant for your markets
Measure of success
• Achieve category and brand commercial targets (revenue, profit, AOI)
• Deliver a market leading campaign brand and product launch plan
• Deliver best in class integrated activity plans that are aligned with Categories and consumer insight, Brand and Retailer plans
• Grow brand awareness, consideration and conversion of your brands
• Be a key contact for your retail partners
• Complete Measurement & Evaluation on all activities to deliver learnings and build growth drivers
Our Ideal Candidate
• Proven experience in retail or FMCG Marketing environment
• Expertise in strategic and annual planning, marketing communications planning and activity execution
• Track record in brand and product launches using the full marketing mix including paid , owned and earned
• Commercial Acumen, to ensure an understanding of retail partners’ businesses
• Strong communication skills and ability to work in a highly matrixed organization
• Excellent relationship management across network of brands and stakeholders (internal and external), and agency partners
• Tenacious and resilient
We have a great range of benefits* that go beyond salary and offer flexibility to suit you:
• Competitive holiday allowance (with the option to buy more days)
• Retirement Savings Plan pension scheme
• Discretionary annual bonus scheme
• Enhanced Maternity / Paternity / Adoption leave pay
• £100 gift card for colleagues expecting/adopting a baby
• Flexible benefits scheme (via salary sacrifice) including financial wellbeing support, gym membership, holiday buying, dental cover, life assurance, restaurant discount cards, activity passes and much more (exclusions may apply, eligible roles only)
• Access to our Employee Assistance Programme offering free, independent and confidential counselling and support, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
• Generous staff discount (with enhanced discounts for Boots brands, Boot Opticians and Boots Hearingcare)
• Access to corporate third-party discounts, including retail, cinema, holidays and more (UK only)
• Access to a range of learning and development resources and programmes
• Excellent onsite facilities including: staff shop, opticians, gym, coffee shops, cafeteria, outdoor seating spaces, dry cleaning service and excellent travel links including on campus bus stops
*All rewards and benefits are subject to change and eligibility.
Why No7 Beauty Company
No7 Beauty Company is the new face of beauty and creates the best in beauty for everyone.
We bring a collection of trusted, affordable beauty brands for every skin type, ethnicity, age, and texture. We’re proud of our stand-out portfolio of iconic, global beauty brands, including No7, Liz Earle Beauty Company, Botanics, Soap & Glory, Sleek MakeUp and YourGoodSkin.
Our collection of inclusive and innovative beauty brands has a rich heritage of over 85 years in beauty and skincare. We are powered by our diverse people, these loved brands and - with listening at the heart of our strategy - a deep understanding of our customers.
We’re serious about championing change, building purposeful brands and acting responsibly to make a difference.
We're proud to offer our Support Office team members a hybrid working approach because how we work is central to our ability to compete, innovate and win together. Our hybrid, flexible approach to work is based upon empowerment, accountability, care and trust and includes a balanced mix of remote and office-based working.
If your application is successful, our in-house recruitment team will be in touch to arrange an interview and to answer any initial questions you have. If you have not been successful on this occasion you will be notified by email.
If you have any questions about this vacancy, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
You might also be interested in
Got a question?
Check out our FAQs on searching for jobs, applications, interviews and other commonly asked questions