Product Assistant - Fixed Term/Secondment (9 Months)
About the opportunity
This is a 9-month role covering a secondment placement until June 2023.
As Product Assistant (Healthy Skin) for No7 Beauty Company, you’ll play a critical role in supporting the Healthy Skin product team within our Skincare department. You’ll provide administrative support to the team, you’ll be the key coordination point for all stakeholders, and you’ll build strong relationships across the business ensuring proactive support and clear communication as required. You’ll coordinate the development and sharing of our brand assets, such as product photography, and will hold yourself and others to high execution standards. You’ll monitor how our products show up in our stores and online, and you’ll stay close to competitor activity, both in store and online - capturing and sharing your insight with the product team on a regular basis. Your ability to manage multiple workstreams at any given time will be key, as will be your comfort in working seamlessly within our matrix organisation.
• Provide ongoing administrative support to the product development team (Including but not limited to, maintenance of product data and new line set up, raising purchase orders etc.)
• Assisting with the collation of competitor and trend reports
• Support the team on NPD project work
• You will share best practice through matrix working
Are you passionate about product development? Do you challenge yourself to stay aware of beauty and skincare led trends?
In addition to the above, the following skills would be advantageous for the role of Product Assistant:
• A passion for product and can demonstrate good knowledge of the Health & Beauty retail market, especially Skincare
• You are a forward-thinking relationship builder and can work well collaboratively in a team
• Passionate about best-in-class delivery – on time, in full, right first time and committed to achieving this
• Strong organisational skills with the ability to manage multiple tasks
• Knowledge of Microsoft office (Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint, Word) essential
• Experience in product / marketing background would be ideal
We have a great range of benefits* that go beyond salary and offer flexibility to suit you:
• Competitive holiday allowance (with the option to buy more days)
• Retirement Savings Plan pension scheme
• Discretionary annual bonus scheme
• Enhanced Maternity / Paternity / Adoption leave pay
• £100 gift card for colleagues expecting/adopting a baby
• Flexible benefits scheme (via salary sacrifice) including financial wellbeing support, gym membership, holiday buying, dental cover, life assurance, restaurant discount cards, activity passes and much more (exclusions may apply, eligible roles only)
• Access to our Employee Assistance Programme offering free, independent and confidential counselling and support, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
• Generous staff discount (with enhanced discounts for Boots brands, Boot Opticians and Boots Hearingcare)
• Access to corporate third-party discounts, including retail, cinema, holidays and more (UK only)
• Access to a range of learning and development resources and programmes
• Excellent onsite facilities including: staff shop, opticians, gym, coffee shops, cafeteria, outdoor seating spaces, dry cleaning service and excellent travel links including on campus bus stops
*All rewards and benefits are subject to change and eligibility.
Why No7 Beauty Company
No7 Beauty Company is the new face of beauty and creates the best in beauty for everyone.
We bring a collection of trusted, affordable beauty brands for every skin type, ethnicity, age, and texture. We’re proud of our stand-out portfolio of iconic, global beauty brands, including No7, Liz Earle Beauty Company, Botanics, Soap & Glory and Sleek MakeUp.
Our collection of inclusive and innovative beauty brands has a rich heritage of over 85 years in beauty and skincare. We are powered by our diverse people, these loved brands and - with listening at the heart of our strategy - a deep understanding of our customers.
We’re serious about championing change, building purposeful brands and acting responsibly to make a difference.
We're proud to offer our Support Office team members a hybrid working approach because how we work is central to our ability to compete, innovate and win together. Our hybrid, flexible approach to work is based upon empowerment, accountability, care and trust and includes a balanced mix of remote and office-based working.
If your application is successful, our in-house recruitment team will be in touch to arrange an interview and to answer any initial questions you have. If you have not been successful on this occasion you will be notified by email.
If you have any questions about this vacancy, please contact email@example.com
You might also be interested in
Got a question?
Check out our FAQs on searching for jobs, applications, interviews and other commonly asked questions