Senior Analyst - Supplier Funding & Projects
12 Month FTC
Closing Date - 9th October 2022
The Senior Analyst is part of a team who are accountable for supporting the delivery of efficient and effective supplier funding processes across the Boots UK & Ireland business through the BPO partner. You will be responsible for working with all levels across the Trading Function, Finance and External providers to ensure an accurate and timely delivery of processes are managed.
This is not your traditional Senior Finance Analyst role as you'll also pay a critical role in representing Supplier Funding in an exciting SAP project, working closer with the wider project team who sit in other parts of our business.
About the opportunity
You will be responsible for the management of Supplier Funding and Recovery Audit activities across multiple trading areas and be a business expert on supporting the roll out of the new Supplier tool, which consists of:
• Support with the delivery of WBA finance transformation / change initiative projects.
• Business partnering with the category trading areas to manage and own the delivery of supplier funding into the business.
• Be a main point of contact and escalation for the project team to deliver business readiness activities, working directly with the Supplier Funding team, project team, trading and suppliers.
• Coordinate the roll out of any supplier funding process changes with the BPO provider ensuring that they are trained in new ways of working.
• Coordinate with the business and BPO provider to ensure effective delivery of new month end tasks.
• Promote and enforce new ways of working ensuring all external and business queries are routed via the BPO teams at first instance.
• Be influential and be confident to manage challenge, competing priorities, high volumes in a fast pace environment with strong attention to detail.
• Strong communication skills with the ability to work across a highly matrixed structure and with remote offshore teams
• The ability to build and maintain relationships working cross functionally across teams
• A driven multi-tasker, who is efficient and organised and can comply with tight deadlines.
• Working knowledge of computer software systems and accounting procedures along with having excel skills.
• Experience of managing operational finance processes including billing, credit notes, governance, and controls.
We have a great range of benefits* that go beyond salary and offer flexibility to suit you:
• Competitive holiday allowance (with the option to buy more days)
• Boots Retirement Savings Plan pension scheme
• Discretionary annual bonus scheme
• Enhanced Maternity / Paternity / Adoption leave pay
• £100 gift card for colleagues expecting/adopting a baby
• Flexible benefits scheme (via salary sacrifice) including financial wellbeing support, gym membership, holiday buying, dental cover, life assurance, restaurant discount cards, activity passes and much more (exclusions may apply, eligible roles only)
• Access to our Employee Assistance Programme offering free, independent and confidential counselling and support, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
• Generous staff discount (with enhanced discounts for Boots brands, Boot Opticians and Boots Hearingcare)
• Access to corporate third-party discounts, including retail, cinema, holidays and more (UK only)
• Access to the Boots Benevolent Fund, a registered charity that offers support to eligible current and former colleagues in the UK, as well as their immediate relatives, at times of financial hardship.
• Access to a range of learning and development resources and programmes
• Excellent onsite facilities including: staff shop, opticians, gym, coffee shops, cafeteria, outdoor seating spaces, dry cleaning service and excellent travel links including on campus bus stops
*All rewards and benefits are subject to change and eligibility.
Our mission is to help everyone to feel good. This starts internally – with every colleague and every team. In our stores and pharmacies, our warehouses and our Support Office, we work together, putting our customers first and our colleagues at the heart of everything we do. We aim to attract, develop and retain the best people, with a huge range of opportunities for you to continue to grow with us… just bring your passion and commitment and we’ll do the rest.
Diversity, equity and inclusion is at the centre of everything we do in our business. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer, passionate about embracing the diversity of our colleagues and providing a positive and inclusive working environment for all.
At Boots we're proud to offer our Support Office team members a hybrid working approach because how we work is central to our ability to compete, innovate and win together. Our hybrid, flexible approach to work is based upon empowerment, accountability, care and trust and includes a balanced mix of remote and office-based working.
If your application is successful, our in-house recruitment team will be in touch to arrange an interview and to answer any initial questions you have. If you have not been successful on this occasion you will be notified by email.
If you have any questions about this vacancy, please contact email@example.com
You might also be interested in
Got a question?
Check out our FAQs on searching for jobs, applications, interviews and other commonly asked questions