Category Manager – Europe, LATAM & Australia
We are recruiting a No7 Beauty Company Category Manager to work across Europe, LATAM and Australia. This is a full time, permanent role, reporting into the Head of Category Management and Commercial Strategy & Planning.
About the opportunity
The purpose of this role is to grow retailer categories through No7 Beauty Company brands by identifying strategic opportunities in our European, Latin American and Australian markets, tailoring our brand plans and sales fundamentals to best deliver for our retailers and shoppers. Key responsibilities;
- Focal point for No7 Beauty Company brands business on market insights and sales fundamentals reporting for Europe & LATAM markets
- Create and embed a local category strategy with retail partners to inspire sustainable category growth
- Embedded in the owned retailer range review process and plays a key influencing role in range reviews for all non-owned retailer
- Develop the local No7 Beauty Company brands category plan, ensuring brand activities support the delivery of the retailer trading category strategy
- Supports the account teams to maximise the sales fundamentals of our brands to deliver the annual and 3YP plan.
- Ensure the pricing and promotional strategy is optimised across all markets, supporting the Commercial function by surfacing actionable insight
- Knowledgeable on Beauty and Personal Care market insight and/or local category strategy development including the ability to work with multiple continuous data sources
- Experience working on and analysing performance of e-commerce channels
- Excellent analytical skills, commercial acumen and agility
- Storytelling- synthesising commercial & market insight and driving action/implementation
- Confident, enthusiastic & persuasive in their manner, relationship management across network of stakeholders (internal & external)
We have a great range of benefits* that go beyond salary and offer flexibility to suit you:
- Competitive holiday allowance (with the option to buy more days)
- Retirement Savings Plan pension scheme
- Discretionary annual bonus scheme
- Enhanced Maternity / Paternity / Adoption leave pay
- £100 gift card for colleagues expecting/adopting a baby
- Flexible benefits scheme (via salary sacrifice) including financial wellbeing support, gym membership, holiday buying, dental cover, life assurance, restaurant discount cards, activity passes and much more (exclusions may apply, eligible roles only)
- Access to our Employee Assistance Programme offering free, independent and confidential counselling and support, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
- Generous staff discount (with enhanced discounts for Boots brands, Boot Opticians and Boots Hearingcare)
- Access to corporate third-party discounts, including retail, cinema, holidays and more (UK only)
- Access to a range of learning and development resources and programmes
- Excellent onsite facilities including: staff shop, opticians, gym, coffee shops, cafeteria, outdoor seating spaces, dry cleaning service and excellent travel links including on campus bus stops
Why No7 Beauty Company
No7 Beauty Company is the new face of beauty and creates the best in beauty for everyone.
We bring a collection of trusted, affordable beauty brands for every skin type, ethnicity, age, and texture. We’re proud of our stand-out portfolio of iconic, global beauty brands, including No7, Liz Earle Beauty Company, Botanics, Soap & Glory, Sleek MakeUp and YourGoodSkin.
Our collection of inclusive and innovative beauty brands has a rich heritage of over 85 years in beauty and skincare. We are powered by our diverse people, these loved brands and - with listening at the heart of our strategy - a deep understanding of our customers.
We’re serious about championing change, building purposeful brands and acting responsibly to make a difference.
We're proud to offer our Support Office team members a hybrid working approach because how we work is central to our ability to compete, innovate and win together. Our hybrid, flexible approach to work is based upon empowerment, accountability, care and trust and includes a balanced mix of remote and office-based working.
If your application is successful, our in-house recruitment team will be in touch to arrange an interview and to answer any initial questions you have. If you have not been successful on this occasion you will be notified by email.
If you have any questions about this vacancy, please contact email@example.com
Boots has a commitment to our candidates and as such we do not accept speculative CVs from agencies. We have a defined list of preferred agency partners who may be invited to support us in sourcing candidates for particular roles.
We do not accept speculative and unsolicited CVs submitted to Boots contractors and employees by any means other than through our recruitment portal under instruction from the Boots Recruitment Team.
You might also be interested in
Got a question?
Check out our FAQs on searching for jobs, applications, interviews and other commonly asked questions