WFM and MI Analyst
The Real-Time Team manage the call flows and workload of the c400 advisors in the CSC. They help ensure that the we balance the wait times on our calls and do our best to ensure that service levels are kept to on email and Social Media responses.
About the opportunity
• Run the MI for the CSC and CSC stakeholders in an accurate and timely manner, to support with costs, service agreements and business insights
• Real-time analysis of contact volumes into the call centre, managing daily adherence and individual working requests, ensuring optimal cover of all contact channels to achieve key service level targets
• Taking forward the actions discussed with an Operations Manager by co-ordinating real-time exceptions such as absence, shift slides and swaps and changes to existing schedules
• Managing the day to day relationships with Team Leaders using great communication skills to deliver the daily plan and influence decision making
• Monitors on-day holiday and absence and takes responsibility for amending future schedules and/or tolerances to ensure effective management of capacity
• Lead the direction of the contact centre and be the main point of contact for Operational Managers of the contact centre after 5pm and at the weekends
• Forward thinking, proactive
• Managing your own workload, being flexible and adaptive
• Good interpersonal and communication skills
• Attention to detail
• Ability to evaluate requirements and make sound recommendations
• Demonstrated negotiation and rapport-building skills
• Working knowledge of eGain Analytics, Verint Optimise, Salesforce and Microsoft Excel
What’s in it for you?
Boots has ambitious targets to reduce loss over the coming years, and this role will play an essential part achieving those goals. You will have the opportunity to make a real difference to our profitability by working with a wide range of stakeholders in different functions across the business. Every day will bring new challenges, but you’ll quickly develop expertise in a field that everyone in Boots is talking about at the moment. There has never been a more exciting time to join loss.
We have a great range of benefits* that go beyond salary and offer flexibility to suit you:
• Competitive holiday allowance (with the option to buy more days)
• Boots Retirement Savings Plan pension scheme
• Discretionary annual bonus scheme
• Enhanced Maternity / Paternity / Adoption leave pay
• £100 gift card for colleagues expecting/adopting a baby
• Flexible benefits scheme (via salary sacrifice) including financial wellbeing support, gym membership, holiday buying, dental cover, life assurance, restaurant discount cards, activity passes and much more (exclusions may apply, eligible roles only)
• Access to our Employee Assistance Programme offering free, independent and confidential counselling and support, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
• Generous staff discount (with enhanced discounts for Boots brands, Boot Opticians and Boots Hearingcare)
• Access to corporate third-party discounts, including retail, cinema, holidays and more (UK only)
• Access to the Boots Benevolent Fund, a registered charity that offers support to eligible current and former colleagues in the UK, as well as their immediate relatives, at times of financial hardship.
• Access to a range of learning and development resources and programmes
• Excellent onsite facilities including: staff shop, opticians, gym, coffee shops, cafeteria, outdoor seating spaces, dry cleaning service and excellent travel links including on campus bus stops
*All rewards and benefits are subject to change and eligibility.
Our mission is to help everyone to feel good. This starts internally – with every colleague and every team. In our stores and pharmacies, our warehouses and our Support Office, we work together, putting our customers first and our colleagues at the heart of everything we do. We aim to attract, develop and retain the best people, with a huge range of opportunities for you to continue to grow with us… just bring your passion and commitment and we’ll do the rest.
Diversity, equity and inclusion is at the centre of everything we do in our business. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer, passionate about embracing the diversity of our colleagues and providing a positive and inclusive working environment for all.
At Boots we're proud to offer our Support Office team members a hybrid working approach because how we work is central to our ability to compete, innovate and win together. Our hybrid, flexible approach to work is based upon empowerment, accountability, care and trust and includes a balanced mix of remote and office-based working.
If your application is successful, our in-house recruitment team will be in touch to arrange an interview and to answer any initial questions you have. If you have not been successful on this occasion you will be notified by email.
If you have any questions about this vacancy, please contact Emily.email@example.com
You might also be interested in
Got a question?
Check out our FAQs on searching for jobs, applications, interviews and other commonly asked questions