Estates System and Data Administrator
The Estates Department is looking for an Estates System and Data Administrator to work within the estates team where primary focus is on driving value out of our estate, supporting stores to trade, disposing of surplus property and maximising income producing opportunities.
About the opportunity
• Mass uploading of recommended payments for Rates, Service Charges, Insurance and Turnover rents.
• Updating on a daily basis for all property approved updates which includes Acquisitions, Rent reviews, Lease renewals, Partner changes, Disposals and much more.
• Dealing with wide range of updating queries, resulting from the Estates team and other areas of the business.
• Calculations to be provided on Lease renewal and disposal completion statements with an element of reconciliation.
• Creating and maintaining excel based data reports.
• Assisting with projects
You’ll be ideally someone with financial understanding. The best candidate will have the following experience:
• Able to work initially on your own and prioritise your own workload.
• Well organised individual with an eye for detail.
• High level of competence in Excel.
• Good communicator, able to build effective relationships within the business and with external suppliers.
• Collaboratively work as part of a team of professionals to deliver business objectives
We have a great range of benefits* that go beyond salary and offer flexibility to suit you:
• Competitive holiday allowance (with the option to buy more days)
• Boots Retirement Savings Plan pension scheme
• Discretionary annual bonus scheme
• Enhanced Maternity / Paternity / Adoption leave pay
• £100 gift card for colleagues expecting/adopting a baby
• Flexible benefits scheme (via salary sacrifice) including financial wellbeing support, gym membership, holiday buying, dental cover, life assurance, restaurant discount cards, activity passes and much more (exclusions may apply, eligible roles only)
• Access to our Employee Assistance Programme offering free, independent and confidential counselling and support, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
• Generous staff discount (with enhanced discounts for Boots brands, Boot Opticians and Boots Hearingcare)
• Access to corporate third-party discounts, including retail, cinema, holidays and more (UK only)
• Access to the Boots Benevolent Fund, a registered charity that offers support to eligible current and former colleagues in the UK, as well as their immediate relatives, at times of financial hardship.
• Access to a range of learning and development resources and programmes
• Excellent onsite facilities including: staff shop, opticians, gym, coffee shops, cafeteria, outdoor seating spaces, dry cleaning service and excellent travel links including on campus bus stops
*All rewards and benefits are subject to change and eligibility.
Our mission is to help everyone to feel good. This starts internally – with every colleague and every team. In our stores and pharmacies, our warehouses and our Support Office, we work together, putting our customers first and our colleagues at the heart of everything we do. We aim to attract, develop and retain the best people, with a huge range of opportunities for you to continue to grow with us… just bring your passion and commitment and we’ll do the rest.
Diversity, equity and inclusion is at the centre of everything we do in our business. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer, passionate about embracing the diversity of our colleagues and providing a positive and inclusive working environment for all.
At Boots we're proud to offer our Support Office team members a hybrid working approach because how we work is central to our ability to compete, innovate and win together. Our hybrid, flexible approach to work is based upon empowerment, accountability, care and trust and includes a balanced mix of remote and office-based working.
If your application is successful, our in-house recruitment team will be in touch to arrange an interview and to answer any initial questions you have. If you have not been successful on this occasion you will be notified by email.
If you have any questions about this vacancy, please contact email@example.com
You might also be interested in
Got a question?
Check out our FAQs on searching for jobs, applications, interviews and other commonly asked questions