Product Assistant Boots Brand and Exclusives Gift
About the opportunity:
As Product Assistant for Boots brand & Exclusives Gift, you’ll play a critical role in supporting the product team in the development and delivery of our Christmas Gifting range in the UK. You’ll provide administrative support to the team, you’ll be the key coordination point for all stakeholders, and you’ll build strong relationships across the business ensuring proactive support and clear communication as required. You’ll coordinate the development and sharing of our brand assets, such as product photography, and will hold yourself and others to high execution standards. You’ll monitor how our products show up in our stores and online, and you’ll stay close to competitor activity, both in store and online - capturing and sharing your insight with the product team on a regular basis. Your ability to manage multiple workstreams at any given time will be key, as will be your comfort in working seamlessly within our matrix organisation.
• Provide administrative support to the product development team (Including maintenance of product data and new line set up, raising purchase orders)
• Supporting on artworks and copy creation for our gift offering
• Collation of competitor and trend reports
• Management of sample collation, for key stakeholders and other functions across the business
• Management and ownership of product photography via our creative partners
• Main point of contact for the website product asset delivery
• Occasional financial sales reporting
• You will support the end to end product development for our brands from concept creation through to ensuring the on time, and on budget, delivery and sufficiency of the product plans (once familiar with role)
• You will share best practice through matrix working
Are you passionate about product development? Do you challenge yourself to stay aware of beauty and skincare led trends?
In addition to the above, the following skills would be advantageous for the role of Product Assistant:
• You have a passion for product and can demonstrate good knowledge of the Health & Beauty retail market, especially gifting
• You are a forward-thinking relationship builder and can work well collaboratively in a team
• A driver of change – leading the way and role modelling new processes for others.
• Passionate about best in class delivery – on time, in full, right first time and committed to achieving this
• Strong organisational skills with the ability to manage multiple tasks
• Amazing attention to detail, as well as the ability to work well under pressure juggling multiple projects and tight deadlines
• Flexible, proactive and driven
• Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
• Experience in product / marketing background would be ideal
• Knowledge of Microsoft office (Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint, Word) essential
We have a great range of benefits that go beyond salary and offer flexibility to suit you:
• Boots Pension Scheme
• 25 days holiday + bank holidays
• Discretionary annual bonus scheme
• Generous staff discount (Boots, Boot Opticians and Boots Hearing Care)
• £100 gift card for colleagues expecting/adopting a baby
• Access to corporate discounts, including retail, cinema, holidays etc (UK only)
• Access to our Employee Assistance Programme
• Flexible benefits scheme (via salary sacrifice) including financial wellbeing support, gym membership, dental cover, life assurance, restaurant discount cards, activity passes, holiday buying and much more (exclusions may apply, eligible roles only)
• Onsite staff shop, opticians, gym, coffee shops, cafeteria, dry cleaning service and excellent travel links
*All rewards and benefits are subject to change and eligibility.
Our mission is to help everyone to feel good. This starts internally – with every colleague and every team. In our stores and pharmacies, our warehouses and our Support Office, we work together, putting our customers first and our colleagues at the heart of everything we do. We aim to attract, develop and retain the best people, with a huge range of opportunities for you to continue to grow with us… just bring your passion and commitment and we’ll do the rest.
Diversity, equity and inclusion is at the centre of everything we do in our business. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer, passionate about embracing the diversity of our colleagues and providing a positive and inclusive working environment for all.
We offer a variety of flexible working patterns to support our colleagues to achieve a good work life balance, just speak to our Recruitment team to find out more.
If your application is successful, our in-house recruitment team will be in touch to arrange an interview and to answer any initial questions you have. If you have not been successful on this occasion you will be notified by email.
If you have any questions about this vacancy, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
You might also be interested in
Got a question?
Check out our FAQs on searching for jobs, applications, interviews and other commonly asked questions