Global Commercial Strategy Executive
Welcome to the Commercial Strategy and Planning Team, an exciting new team within No7 Beauty Company that focuses on driving net revenue management through price, promotion and pack strategies across all our retailers and markets. This team plays a critical role in the development of the 3 year plan and budget and supports many global and local transformation projects, all of which are driving our mission of being a leading modern CPG Beauty business.
About the opportunity
A key role supporting the development and delivery of the Global 3YP, delivering profitable growth through the development, implementation and evaluation of Global price, promotion and pack strategies, improving our price competitiveness and promotional return on investment for our core CPG Brands.
Key responsibilities include
• Supporting the evaluation, development and delivery of Global price, promo & pack size principles, and supporting Local teams with go-to-market implementation.
• Support the development of price strategies by retailer, (average price at brand/format/SKU level relative to competition supported with execution guidelines).
• Support the development of retailer specific promotional guidelines by channel that deliver on brand objectives, fully optimised (mechanics, depth, frequency, and execution standards) to drive improving return.
• Support the delivery of recommendations for the right format, pack and price for each purchase occasion and shopper mission in every channel.
• Analysing and presenting performance data to inform strategic decision making.
• Own and create the strategic models the NRM team is responsible for across our brands, updating them regularly and delivering action planning in conjunction with Local colleagues.
• Experience of analysing large sets of complex data and exposure to a range of analytical tools and techniques.
• A proven track record in managing stakeholders, influencing, and driving business direction and commercial decisions.
• Experience of presenting recommendations & solutions as well as insights to stakeholders who may not be analytically-minded or data savvy.
• Knowledge of wider consumer and customer trends that are influencing retail landscape and associated data sources.
• Experience of working within a retail business environment, setting and tracking price and promotions would be an advantage.
We have a great range of benefits* that go beyond salary and offer flexibility to suit you:
• Competitive holiday allowance (with the option to buy more days)
• Retirement Savings Plan pension scheme
• Discretionary annual bonus scheme
• Enhanced Maternity / Paternity / Adoption leave pay
• £100 gift card for colleagues expecting/adopting a baby
• Flexible benefits scheme (via salary sacrifice) including financial wellbeing support, gym membership, holiday buying, dental cover, life assurance, restaurant discount cards, activity passes and much more (exclusions may apply, eligible roles only)
• Access to our Employee Assistance Programme offering free, independent and confidential counselling and support, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
• Generous staff discount (with enhanced discounts for Boots brands, Boot Opticians and Boots Hearingcare)
• Access to corporate third-party discounts, including retail, cinema, holidays and more (UK only)
• Access to a range of learning and development resources and programmes
• Excellent onsite facilities including: staff shop, opticians, gym, coffee shops, cafeteria, outdoor seating spaces, dry cleaning service and excellent travel links including on campus bus stops
*All rewards and benefits are subject to change and eligibility.
Why No7 Beauty Company
No7 Beauty Company is the new face of beauty and creates the best in beauty for everyone.
We bring a collection of trusted, affordable beauty brands for every skin type, ethnicity, age, and texture. We’re proud of our stand-out portfolio of iconic, global beauty brands, including No7, Liz Earle Beauty Company, Botanics, Soap & Glory, Sleek MakeUp and YourGoodSkin.
Our collection of inclusive and innovative beauty brands has a rich heritage of over 85 years in beauty and skincare. We are powered by our diverse people, these loved brands and - with listening at the heart of our strategy - a deep understanding of our customers.
We’re serious about championing change, building purposeful brands and acting responsibly to make a difference.
We're proud to offer our Support Office team members a hybrid working approach because how we work is central to our ability to compete, innovate and win together. Our hybrid, flexible approach to work is based upon empowerment, accountability, care and trust and includes a balanced mix of remote and office-based working.
If your application is successful, our in-house recruitment team will be in touch to arrange an interview and to answer any initial questions you have. If you have not been successful on this occasion you will be notified by email.
If you have any questions about this vacancy, please contact email@example.com
Boots has a commitment to our candidates and as such we do not accept speculative CVs from agencies. We have a defined list of preferred agency partners who may be invited to support us in sourcing candidates for particular roles.
We do not accept speculative and unsolicited CVs submitted to Boots contractors and employees by any means other than through our recruitment portal under instruction from the Boots Recruitment Team.
You might also be interested in
Got a question?
Check out our FAQs on searching for jobs, applications, interviews and other commonly asked questions