Need to know
17 hour role, weekday flexibility and weekends needed.
The hourly rate for this role is £10.39 - £11.70 depending on location plus the opportunity to earn more if you and your team deliver great customer experiences and exceed your sales targets. With our discretionary quarterly team bonus scheme, you can earn up to 10% of your salary every quarter.
The importance of your role
No7 sits at the heart of the Boots beauty business. Our brand ethos is that beauty should be accessible for everybody, so we have created an environment that makes our customers feel comfortable and confident, whilst leading the way in technology and innovation.
Being part of the No7 team is more than just a job – it’s a chance to be part of something different and to make a positive impact every single day. We are proud to partner with Macmillan Cancer Support, not only supporting them with fundraising throughout the year but also offering additional training for No7 Advisors to become a Boots Macmillan Beauty Advisor to support patients experiencing the visible effects of cancer treatment.
What you’ll be doing day to day.
- Demonstrating our cosmetic and skincare products on customers whilst providing tailored advice.
- Building rapport with customers, listening and understanding their needs and providing tailored recommendations. Helping them to feel at ease and comfortable.
- Getting behind our fantastic in store promotions and No7 offers to grow our sales, driving sales and maximising target opportunities.
- Keeping up to date with makeup and beauty trends, as well as our exciting new product launches.
- Supporting operations on your counter to provide a clean and fully stocked environment for your customers.
- Build great relationships with the team, sharing knowledge, tips and upcoming trends. Work together to create a fun and supportive environment to work in.
What you’ll need to have.
We’re looking for people who are friendly and personable and love spending time with others. You don’t need previous beauty experience, but you must have a passion for beauty and want to share this. You must be comfortable working with targets and strive to deliver these.
Our Diversity and Inclusion commitment.
Diversity, equity and inclusion is at the centre of everything we do in our business. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer, passionate about embracing the diversity of our colleagues and providing a positive and inclusive working environment for all. We offer a variety of flexible working patterns to support our colleagues to achieve a good work life balance.
We have a great range of benefits* that go beyond salary and offer flexibility to suit you:
- Full training including the opportunity to gain a CIBTAC/BABTAC Accreditation
- Competitive holiday allowance (with the option to buy more days)
- Boots Retirement Savings Plan pension scheme
- Discretionary quarterly bonus scheme
- Enhanced Maternity / Paternity / Adoption leave pay
- £100 gift card for colleagues expecting/adopting a baby
- Flexible benefits scheme (via salary sacrifice) including financial wellbeing support, life assurance, activity passes and much more (exclusions may apply, eligible roles only)
- Employee Assistance Programme offering free, independent and confidential counselling and support, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
- Generous staff discount (with enhanced discounts for all Boots brands)
- Access to the Boots Benevolent Fund, a registered charity that offers support to eligible current and former colleagues in the UK, as well as their immediate relatives, at times of financial hardship.
*All rewards and benefits are subject to change and eligibility.
If this sounds like the perfect role for you, we look forward to receiving your application. You may receive a call from our Beauty Recruitment Team to discuss the role and your application in more detail. Further to this call, successful applicants will be invited to attend an in-store interview.
You might also be interested in
Got a question?
Check out our FAQs on searching for jobs, applications, interviews and other commonly asked questions