We are looking for highly motivated individuals to join our exciting Boots.ie order picking team in-store.
About the opportunity
In order to support our Boots.ie operation we have implemented a number of initiatives nationally in-store to ensure we meet the demand of our customer’s needs. Some key tasks of this role include:
- Picking and packing online customer orders to a high standard using a handheld device
- Obtaining the relevant information required for picking, packing & dispatching of orders
- Locate all the required goods in the picking areas across the store
- Using the Pod equipment safely and effectively
- Complying with the organisation’s policies & procedures & all relevant legal, safety & operating requirements relating to picking, packing and dispatching of online orders
- Supporting Store operational activities
Full training is provided for this role and your required skills and responsibilities will include:
- Understanding of an online pick/pack operation
- Familiarity of using handheld Pods and IT systems
- Inventory systems management
- Customer care
- Problem solving
- A flexible approach to working hours and patterns is required
We have a great range of benefits* that go beyond salary and offer flexibility to suit you:
- Competitive holiday allowance
- Boots Retirement Savings Plan pension scheme
- Discretionary annual bonus scheme
- Flexible benefits scheme (via salary sacrifice) including financial wellbeing support, holiday buying, dental cover, life assurance, Christmas savings scheme and much more
- Generous staff discount (with enhanced discounts for Boots brands)
- ss to our Employee Assistance Programme offering free, independent and confidential counselling and support, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
- Access to a range of learning and development resources and programmes
Our mission is to help everyone to feel good. This starts internally – with every colleague and every team. In our stores and pharmacies, our warehouses and our Support Office, we work together, putting our customers first and our colleagues at the heart of everything we do. We aim to attract, develop and retain the best people, with a huge range of opportunities for you to continue to grow with us… just bring your passion and commitment and we’ll do the rest.
Diversity, equity and inclusion is at the centre of everything we do in our business. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer, passionate about embracing the diversity of our colleagues and providing a positive and inclusive working environment for all.
We offer a variety of flexible working patterns to support our colleagues to achieve a good work life balance, just speak to our Recruitment team to find out more.
If you’re application is successful, we will contact you via email to arrange an interview. If you have not been successful on this occasion you will be notified by email.
You might also be interested in
Got a question?
Check out our FAQs on searching for jobs, applications, interviews and other commonly asked questions