Liz Earle Commercial Strategy Executive
As Liz Earle’s Commercial Strategy Executive you will be responsible for the day to day implementation of the brand commercial strategy from supporting building NPD business cases to evaluating commercial offers to recommending promotional guidelines for our account managers to follow. You will work 37.5 hours per week and be Nottingham based.
About the opportunity
The Commercial Strategy Executive will sit within the High Street & QVC commercial team, reporting into the Liz Earle High Street & QVC Channel Manager. The role will cover all Liz Earle retailers from owned DTC website, to Boots, John Lewis & Partners, QVC and e-retailers.
- You’ll play a pivotal role supporting the sales channel manager to develop our go to market strategies in the UK across Skincare and gifting, to maximise commercial delivery
- You’ll liaise cross functionally to assist in 1) Developing the Pricing and Promotional Strategy and 2) Developing business cases for NPD, utilising market data to support decision making
- Work closely with Account Managers (and P&L’s) to support the development of pricing, promotional and product mix strategies to maximise sales and profit delivery
- Monitor ongoing competitor activity, to make sure Liz Earle is ahead of market
- Support the Liz Earle business in stock management recommendations to optimise line efficiency and product life cycle management
- You have an understanding of the different customers and channels through which the brand is sold
- Demonstratable commercial acumen with experience using excel & Microsoft Office
- Outstanding communication skills and ability to work in a highly matrixed organisation
- Great organisational skills and the ability to effectively prioritise your work and manage multiple projects
- Ability to articulate and generate actionable insights from a broad range of data sources
We offer the chance to work in a consumer led environment with the chance to make an impact on a global scale. With a truly entrepreneurial mind-set, we recognise the importance of a diverse workforce who work collaboratively with shared values and ambition. We invest in our people by challenging you and developing you, and provide a great local reward scheme including:
- A comprehensive onboarding programme
- Generous product discount
- Friends and family discount scheme
- Group Life Assurance
- Cycle to work scheme
- 25 days a year holiday
- Contributory pension scheme
- Monthly Liz Earle Goodie Box
Why Liz Earle:
Our great British beauty brand started life on the idyllic Isle of Wight back in 1995. Our co-founders, Liz Earle and Kim Buckland, paired their beauty business know-how and a passion for botanical ingredients, natural health and wellbeing to create a multi award-winning beauty range, which is today loved by millions. We are now a business of over 800 staff all over the UK.
From day one, our Precious Recipe – We Care More, We Never Settle, We Are One Team, has been at the heart of the business. It’s a collection of special ingredients that make us who we are, shaping every decision across the business, from our Customer Advisors to members of our Management Team. It’s because of these strong values that it’s important to us to find the best people with the right skills and the right attitude to help the business grow, working to continually delight our customers.
Liz Earle is now part of Walgreens Boots Alliance, a global leader in pharmacy-led retail with more than 18,500 stores worldwide and a network of over 440,000 colleagues. Our purpose is to help people live happier and healthier lives. We work alongside our No 7 Beauty Company Brands such as No7, Soap&Glory, Sleek, and YourGoodSkin and touch the lives of millions with our passionate, innovative and pioneering approach to Beauty and Healthcare.
If your application is successful, our in-house recruitment team will be in touch to arrange an interview and to answer any initial questions you have. If you have not been successful on this occasion you will be notified by email.
If you have any questions about this vacancy, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
You might also be interested in
Got a question?
Check out our FAQs on searching for jobs, applications, interviews and other commonly asked questions