HTML Technical Producer
We are currently expending our Customer Journey Orchestration team. This is a multi-skilled team who take pride in creating effective marketing comms.
As part of this expansion, we are looking for HTML Technical Producers to support our design, development & publishing work on our multi-channel campaigns.
You will have the opportunity to work with numerous stakeholders across the business as well as external clients. You will develop expertise in the digital marketing journey, with full access to our digital marketing training programme, building excellent foundations for career progression.
About the opportunity
Working as part of the digital design and production team, you will be responsible for creating HTML emails and assets for a wide range of internal and external clients. This includes:
• Working with designers to turn creative ideas into HTML email assets.
• Building & testing custom emails within Adobe Marketing Cloud platforms (full training provided)
• Working with Loyalty & Data teams to continually develop our customer communications via email.
• Working with internal & external clients to ensure the final sign off and publication of HTML assets via email and web production systems to brief
• Working efficiently and at pace to meet short deadlines
• Excellent practical knowledge of HTML and CSS.
• Experience in creating responsive layouts and web design.
• Adobe Photoshop - Bonus.
• A keen interest in the digital marketing and marketing technology tools.
• Competitive holiday allowance (with the option to buy more days)
• Boots Retirement Savings Plan pension scheme
• Discretionary annual bonus scheme
• Enhanced Maternity / Paternity / Adoption leave pay
• £100 gift card for colleagues expecting/adopting a baby
• Flexible benefits scheme (via salary sacrifice) including financial wellbeing support, gym membership, holiday buying, dental cover, life assurance, restaurant discount cards, activity passes and much more (exclusions may apply, eligible roles only)
• Access to our Employee Assistance Programme offering free, independent and confidential counselling and support, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
• Generous staff discount (with enhanced discounts for Boots brands, Boot Opticians and Boots Hearingcare)
• Access to corporate third-party discounts, including retail, cinema, holidays and more (UK only)
• Access to the Boots Benevolent Fund, a registered charity that offers support to eligible current and former colleagues in the UK, as well as their immediate relatives, at times of financial hardship.
• Excellent onsite facilities, including; staff shop, opticians, gym, coffee shops, cafeteria, outdoor seating spaces, dry cleaning service and excellent travel links including on campus bus stops
At Boots we're proud to offer our Support Office team members a hybrid working approach, because how we work is central to our ability to compete, innovate and win together. Our hybrid, flexible approach to work is based upon empowerment, accountability, care and trust and includes a balanced mix of remote and office-based working (our Head Office is based in Nottingham).
Our mission is to help everyone to feel good. This starts internally – with every colleague and every team. In our stores and pharmacies, our warehouses and our Support Office, we work together, putting our customers first and our colleagues at the heart of everything we do. We aim to attract, develop and retain the best people, with a huge range of opportunities for you to continue to grow with us… just bring your passion and commitment and we’ll do the rest.
Diversity, equity and inclusion is at the centre of everything we do in our business. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer, passionate about embracing the diversity of our colleagues and providing a positive and inclusive working environment for all.
If your application is successful, our in-house recruitment team will be in touch to arrange an interview and to answer any initial questions you have. If you have not been successful on this occasion you will be notified by email.
*Boots has a commitment to our candidates and as such we do not accept speculative CVs from agencies. We have a defined list of preferred agency partners who may be invited to support us in sourcing candidates for particular roles.
We do accept speculative and unsolicited CVs submitted to Boots contractors and employees by any means other than through our recruitment portal under instruction from the Boots Recruitment Team*
You might also be interested in
Got a question?
Check out our FAQs on searching for jobs, applications, interviews and other commonly asked questions