A role at the heart of Commercial Operations, delivering customer-led planners to ensure our ranges are displayed in an attractive, easy to shop way in our stores.
About the opportunity:
Reporting to the Merchandising Manager, the Merchandising Specialist plays a key role in creating planograms for implementation in our stores, keeping the customer at the front of all decisions and managing rebuild projects to ensure they land right first time, on time.
• Enable commercial teams to deliver their ranges into store
• Bring customer insight, product innovation and financial targets together in the displays we create
• Responsible for a selection of categories, developing an understanding of each and using this to create the best possible displays
• Work collaboratively with a wide cross-functional team
• Able to manage a number of projects which may well overlap and be running to different timescales, including keeping stakeholders informed of progress and making them aware of any issues
• A strong eye for detail, and the ability to work accurately and to deadlines
• The ability to build and maintain relationships with a variety of different stakeholders
• Be able to embrace and positively react to change
• Have the confidence to share your ideas with a variety of stakeholders, and the ability to discuss and understand the views of others
We have a great range of benefits that go beyond salary and offer flexibility to suit you:
• Boots Pension Scheme
• 25 days holiday + bank holidays
• Discretionary annual bonus scheme
• Generous staff discount (Boots, Boot Opticians and Boots Hearing Care)
• £100 gift card for colleagues expecting/adopting a baby
• Access to corporate discounts, including retail, cinema, holidays etc (UK only)
• Discretionary annual bonus scheme
• Access to our Employee Assistance Programme
• Flexible benefits scheme (via salary sacrifice) including financial wellbeing support, gym membership, dental cover, life assurance, restaurant discount cards, activity passes, holiday buying and much more (exclusions may apply, eligible roles only)
• Onsite staff shop, opticians, gym, coffee shops, cafeteria, dry cleaning service and excellent travel links
*All rewards and benefits are subject to change and eligibility.
Our mission is to help everyone to feel good. This starts internally – with every colleague and every team. In our stores and pharmacies, our warehouses and our Support Office, we work together, putting our customers first and our colleagues at the heart of everything we do. We aim to attract, develop and retain the best people, with a huge range of opportunities for you to continue to grow with us… just bring your passion and commitment and we’ll do the rest.
Diversity, equity and inclusion is at the centre of everything we do in our business. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer, passionate about embracing the diversity of our colleagues and providing a positive and inclusive working environment for all.
We offer a variety of flexible working patterns to support our colleagues to achieve a good work life balance, just speak to our Recruitment team to find out more.
If your application is successful, our in-house recruitment team will be in touch to arrange an interview and to answer any initial questions you have. If you have not been successful on this occasion you will be notified by email.
If you have any questions about this vacancy, please contact Shannon.Linton@boots.co.uk
You might also be interested in
Got a question?
Check out our FAQs on searching for jobs, applications, interviews and other commonly asked questions