Global Regulatory Advisor
As a Global Regulatory Advisor, you will be part of our Global Regulatory Affairs team, reporting into the Regulatory Affairs Manager. Your role will focus on the development of products and brands for the No7 Beauty Company products portfolio. You will provide regulatory input and manage the regulatory activities to support the brand strategy. You will also work in conjunction with a wide group of cross-functional global stakeholders in the UK, the US and in Asia
About the opportunity
- Provide strategic regulatory input and manage the regulatory activities within new product development projects to support the brand strategy, maximising the assets whilst ensuring the products meet the requirements of the intended markets
- Implement the regulatory strategy to support the lifecycle management of the products.
- Develop robust partnerships with the cross functional teams and ensure required regulatory activities and timings are understood, for delivery according to project timelines.
- Stay current with new regulations/guidelines/standards and upcoming regulatory changes from horizon scanning. Identify opportunities, assess the impact on the business and advise the project teams on how best to manage the changes.
- Review existing processes, propose improvements and work collaboratively with the team to implement required changes.
If you have a strong desire and self-motivation to develop in the field of Regulatory Affairs we want to hear from you. Ideally, we’d like you to bring the following with you:
- Degree in a related science field (cosmetic science, chemistry, biochemistry, biology or similar) is preferred and/or experience working in Regulatory Affairs, preferably cosmetics.
- Strong communication skills; you must be able to present technical information simply and clearly to a diverse audience, both verbally and in writing.
- Problem solving skills, excellent attention to detail and ability to take on responsibility.
- Ability to review existing processes and advise on improvements and efficiencies.
- You must be able to manage multiple tasks and priorities and operate efficiently under continuous change.
We have a great range of benefits* that go beyond salary and offer flexibility to suit you:
- Competitive holiday allowance (with the option to buy more days)
- Retirement Savings Plan pension scheme
- Discretionary annual bonus scheme
- Enhanced Maternity / Paternity / Adoption leave pay
- £100 gift card for colleagues expecting/adopting a baby
- Flexible benefits scheme (via salary sacrifice) including financial wellbeing support, gym membership, holiday buying, dental cover, life assurance, restaurant discount cards, activity passes and much more (exclusions may apply, eligible roles only)
- Access to our Employee Assistance Programme offering free, independent and confidential counselling and support, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
- Generous staff discount (with enhanced discounts for Boots brands, Boot Opticians and Boots Hearingcare)
- Access to corporate third-party discounts, including retail, cinema, holidays and more (UK only)
- Access to a range of learning and development resources and programmes
- Excellent onsite facilities including: staff shop, opticians, gym, coffee shops, cafeteria, outdoor seating spaces, dry cleaning service and excellent travel links including on campus bus stops
Why No7 Beauty Company
No7 Beauty Company is the new face of beauty and creates the best in beauty for everyone.
We bring a collection of trusted, affordable beauty brands for every skin type, ethnicity, age, and texture. We’re proud of our stand-out portfolio of iconic, global beauty brands, including No7, Liz Earle Beauty Company, Botanics, Soap & Glory, Sleek MakeUp and YourGoodSkin.
Our collection of inclusive and innovative beauty brands has a rich heritage of over 85 years in beauty and skincare.
We are powered by our diverse people, these loved brands and - with listening at the heart of our strategy - a deep understanding of our customers.
We’re serious about championing change, building purposeful brands and acting responsibly to make a difference.
We're proud to offer our Support Office team members a hybrid working approach because how we work is central to our ability to compete, innovate and win together. Our hybrid, flexible approach to work is based upon empowerment, accountability, care and trust and includes a balanced mix of remote and office-based working.
If your application is successful, our in-house recruitment team will be in touch to arrange an interview and to answer any initial questions you have. If you have not been successful on this occasion you will be notified by email.
If you have any questions about this vacancy, please contact email@example.com
Boots has a commitment to our candidates and as such we do not accept speculative CVs from agencies. We have a defined list of preferred agency partners who may be invited to support us in sourcing candidates for particular roles.
We do not accept speculative and unsolicited CVs submitted to Boots contractors and employees by any means other than through our recruitment portal under instruction from the Boots Recruitment Team.
If you have any questions on this role please do get in touch - firstname.lastname@example.org
You might also be interested in
Got a question?
Check out our FAQs on searching for jobs, applications, interviews and other commonly asked questions