Shopper Marketing and Visual Merchandising Assistant Manager
An exciting opportunity has become available in the UK In Store Marketing team, to lead and deliver the in store permanent & promotional materials. You will be responsible for delivering retail campaigns for both NPD and seasonal moments, in a fast paced and exciting environment.
Although the location is confirmed as Sedley, we would also be open to Nottingham with hybrid working.
About the opportunity
• Deliver and execute the FY23 plan across our portfolio driving best in class activation steamed from an insight driven approach
• Translate Global Brand BVI, Visual Merchandising guidelines, assets & toolkits by brand into instore execution recommendations
• Ensure VM & SM Principles are embedded across activity and the assets received from brand to meet instore shopping behaviour needs
• Improve, evolve and embed WOW to ensure CPA is delivered and costs are managed
• Ensure the team deliver Operational Excellence in our retail partners; looking fantastic, landing fantastic, continuing to look fantastic
• Be the point of contact for Internal & External relationships ensuring we have 8+ relationship across, Global, Local and Retailer
• Developing agency relationship and driving best value across our roster of suppliers and continuous relationship
• Stakeholder Management
• Budget Control
• Experience in Visual Merchandising or Shopper Marketing
• Project Management experience
• External agency management
We have a great range of benefits* that go beyond salary and offer flexibility to suit you:
• Competitive holiday allowance (with the option to buy more days)
• Retirement Savings Plan pension scheme
• Discretionary annual bonus scheme
• Enhanced Maternity / Paternity / Adoption leave pay
• £100 gift card for colleagues expecting/adopting a baby
• Flexible benefits scheme (via salary sacrifice) including financial wellbeing support, gym membership, holiday buying, dental cover, life assurance, restaurant discount cards, activity passes and much more (exclusions may apply, eligible roles only)
• Access to our Employee Assistance Programme offering free, independent and confidential counselling and support, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
• Generous staff discount (with enhanced discounts for Boots brands, Boot Opticians and Boots Hearingcare)
• Access to corporate third-party discounts, including retail, cinema, holidays and more (UK only)
• Access to a range of learning and development resources and programmes
• Excellent onsite facilities including: staff shop, opticians, gym, coffee shops, cafeteria, outdoor seating spaces, dry cleaning service and excellent travel links including on campus bus stops
*All rewards and benefits are subject to change and eligibility.
Why No7 Beauty Company
No7 Beauty Company is the new face of beauty and creates the best in beauty for everyone.
We bring a collection of trusted, affordable beauty brands for every skin type, ethnicity, age, and texture. We’re proud of our stand-out portfolio of iconic, global beauty brands, including No7, Liz Earle Beauty Company, Botanics, Soap & Glory, Sleek MakeUp and YourGoodSkin.
Our collection of inclusive and innovative beauty brands has a rich heritage of over 85 years in beauty and skincare. We are powered by our diverse people, these loved brands and - with listening at the heart of our strategy - a deep understanding of our customers.
We’re serious about championing change, building purposeful brands and acting responsibly to make a difference.
We're proud to offer our Support Office team members a hybrid working approach because how we work is central to our ability to compete, innovate and win together. Our hybrid, flexible approach to work is based upon empowerment, accountability, care and trust and includes a balanced mix of remote and office-based working.
If your application is successful, our in-house recruitment team will be in touch to arrange an interview and to answer any initial questions you have. If you have not been successful on this occasion you will be notified by email.
If you have any questions about this vacancy, please contact email@example.com
You might also be interested in
Got a question?
Check out our FAQs on searching for jobs, applications, interviews and other commonly asked questions