Indonesia and Emerging Markets
About the opportunity
Lead, develop, and deliver a commercial strategy and result for customers, delivering a step change in performance. Achieving agreed goals and contributing to the achievement of No7 Beauty Company’s key performance targets relating to sales, market share, gross margin, trading profit, cash flow, and AOI in the respective scope.
You will have to coordinate and integrate all commercial activities related to No7 Beauty Company products. You will also build solid networks and unlock business development opportunities, whilst focusing on the creation of long-term relationships with customers and value for the business.
- Lead the creation and execution of go to market strategies with local teams, owned retail and 3rd parties distributors, for both trade and consumers in each specified market.
- Influencing business direction identifying business opportunities that grow the No7 Beauty Company business with relevant geographies, sharing the strategy internally with Marketing, Communications, Wholesale sales, Alphega Services, and externally with 3rd parties and own teams
- Identify key insights from data and use them to create compelling action plans.
- Work with markets and distributors, in partnership with internal marketing team, to ensure that activation of marketing strategies is fully implemented and creates an acceptable return on investment.
- Lead the creation and implementation, with all the relevant functions, of a business plan to achieve objectives and targets, with a specific focus on execution, removing barriers for the commercial team.
- Develop and maintain synergistic and constructive relationships with other WBA Divisional and Country departments and personnel, particularly Marketing, Supply Chain, Operations.
- Ensure systems are in place to monitor performance and actions taken to address under achievement of targets/objectives
- A wealth of experience working within complex consumer goods sales environments.
- Experience of working with people at all levels of an organisation
- Experience of developing, leading and managing virtual teams
- Ability to carry out negotiations and consumer segmentation
- Excellent professional career with confirmed success
- Good Sales, Marketing and Trade Marketing experience in launching new products with confirmed success
- Experience of working internationally, preferably in Asia
We have a great range of benefits* that go beyond salary and offer flexibility to suit you:
- Competitive holiday allowance (with the option to buy more days)
- Retirement Savings Plan pension scheme
- Discretionary annual bonus scheme
- Enhanced Maternity / Paternity / Adoption leave pay
- £100 gift card for colleagues expecting/adopting a baby
- Flexible benefits scheme (via salary sacrifice) including financial wellbeing support, gym membership, holiday buying, dental cover, life assurance, restaurant discount cards, activity passes and much more (exclusions may apply, eligible roles only)
- Access to our Employee Assistance Programme offering free, independent and confidential counselling and support, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
- Generous staff discount (with enhanced discounts for Boots brands, Boot Opticians and Boots Hearingcare)
- Access to corporate third-party discounts, including retail, cinema, holidays and more (UK only)
- Access to a range of learning and development resources and programmes
- Excellent onsite facilities including: staff shop, opticians, gym, coffee shops, cafeteria, outdoor seating spaces, dry cleaning service and excellent travel links including on campus bus stops
Why No7 Beauty Company
No7 Beauty Company is the new face of beauty and creates the best in beauty for everyone.
We bring a collection of trusted, affordable beauty brands for every skin type, ethnicity, age, and texture. We’re proud of our stand-out portfolio of iconic, global beauty brands, including No7, Liz Earle Beauty Company, Botanics, Soap & Glory, Sleek MakeUp and YourGoodSkin.
Our collection of inclusive and innovative beauty brands has a rich heritage of over 85 years in beauty and skincare. We are powered by our diverse people, these loved brands and - with listening at the heart of our strategy - a deep understanding of our customers.
We’re serious about championing change, building purposeful brands and acting responsibly to make a difference.
We're proud to offer our Support Office team members a hybrid working approach because how we work is central to our ability to compete, innovate and win together. Our hybrid, flexible approach to work is based upon empowerment, accountability, care and trust and includes a balanced mix of remote and office-based working.
If your application is successful, our in-house recruitment team will be in touch to arrange an interview and to answer any initial questions you have. If you have not been successful on this occasion you will be notified by email.
If you have any questions about this vacancy, please contact email@example.com
You might also be interested in
Got a question?
Check out our FAQs on searching for jobs, applications, interviews and other commonly asked questions