Senior Finance Analyst, Projects - Enterprise Finance Services
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Senior Finance Analyst – Projects on an initial 12-month FTC to join the Enterprise Finance Services team. You will be working closely with the commercial teams to maximise business performance whilst supporting the implementation of some high-profile projects. This is a fantastic opportunity to really make an impact with senior stakeholders in both trading and finance as well as across the wider business.
About the opportunity
Key responsibilities will include:
• Managing and driving the instant delivery finance processes and projects
• Communicating with key stakeholders including IT, finance and programme management professionals
• Data analysis and interpretation of reports
• Ensuring adherence to controls
• Effectively driving the reduction of un-reconciled items in line with SLA’s
• Identifying and supporting delivery of continuous improvement
• The successful candidate must be numerate with strong excel skills, finance and Commercial experience.
• Attention to detail and concern for order and quality in all reporting
• General Skills to include, good communication, interpersonal skills, analytical skills, can do attitude and positive approach and aptitude
• Project manage priority focused activities to ensure a reliable and timely delivery
• Existing SAP skills (or use of a similar general ledger system) would be advantageous
• Experience in accounting operations or shared services roles
• Knowledge of Lean/CI methodology
We have a great range of benefits that go beyond salary and offer flexibility to suit you:
• Competitive salary
• Maternity / Paternity / Adoption leave pay
• Boots Pension Scheme
• Competitive holiday allowance
• Generous staff discount (Boots, Boot Opticians and Boots Hearing Care)
• £100 gift card for colleagues expecting/adopting a baby
• Access to corporate discounts, including retail, cinema, holidays etc (UK only)
• Discretionary annual bonus scheme
• Access to our Employee Assistance Programme
• Flexible benefits scheme (via salary sacrifice) including financial wellbeing support, gym membership, dental cover, life assurance, restaurant discount cards, activity passes, holiday buying and much more (exclusions may apply, eligible roles only)
• Onsite staff shop, opticians, gym, coffee shops, cafeteria, dry cleaning service and excellent travel links
*All rewards and benefits are subject to change and eligibility.
Our mission is to help everyone to feel good. This starts internally – with every colleague and every team. In our stores and pharmacies, our warehouses and our Support Office, we work together, putting our customers first and our colleagues at the heart of everything we do. We aim to attract, develop and retain the best people, with a huge range of opportunities for you to continue to grow with us… just bring your passion and commitment and we’ll do the rest.
Diversity, equity and inclusion is at the centre of everything we do in our business. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer, passionate about embracing the diversity of our colleagues and providing a positive and inclusive working environment for all.
We offer a variety of flexible working patterns to support our colleagues to achieve a good work life balance, just speak to our Recruitment team to find out more.
If your application is successful, our in-house recruitment team will be in touch to arrange an interview and to answer any initial questions you have. If you have not been successful on this occasion you will be notified by email.
If you have any questions about this vacancy, please email@example.com
You might also be interested in
Got a question?
Check out our FAQs on searching for jobs, applications, interviews and other commonly asked questions