Liz Earle National Account Manager- John Lewis & Independents
As an Account Manager on Liz Earle managing the QVC, John Lewis & Independents account, you will be absolutely key to achieving our goal. You’ll be integral to building outstanding working relationships with our customer’s internal teams, working together to co-create commercial strategies and business plans that will deliver strong short and long term growth for both the Liz Earle Brand and the QVC and John Lewis businesses. It’s an amazing opportunity to bring your account management skills to life in an organisation that owns the product journey from concept to delivery with the consumer at the forefront of everything we do.
About the opportunity
•You’ll be part of the Liz Earle Commercial team, managing two of our biggest customers
• As a key member of the team, you’ll be responsible for delivering the QVC and John Lewis commercial targets, net sales of £12m+ and will report into the Channel Manager
• You will own the day to day commercial relationship with QVC and John Lewis trading team to develop, manage and execute our joint business plans
• You will own the development of our QVC programme, working closely with the product development and marketing teams to ensure our customer proposition remains strong
• In addition, you will support a team of two to develop a number of smaller accounts and execute our QVC plan through partnership marketing initiatives
• Responsible for managing and developing cross functional relationships, both internally and externally, to ensure best in class visibility for Liz Earle
• Manage the account P&L to deliver profit and margin targets
• You will have previous experience of working within a commercial, or account management role with a consumer goods business
• A passion for premium beauty is highly beneficial in this role
• A self-starter and someone who thrives under the pressure of managing a high profile account
• Experience of managing margins, customer profitability and sales targets
• Ability to build meaningful customer relationships
• Direct people management experience is not required, but the desire and ability to collaborate with cross functional teams is critical
We offer the chance to work in a consumer led environment with the chance to make an impact on a global scale. With a truly entrepreneurial mind-set, we recognise the importance of a diverse workforce who work collaboratively with shared values and ambition. We invest in our people by challenging you and developing you, and provide a great local reward scheme including:
• A comprehensive onboarding programme
• Generous product discount
• Friends and family discount scheme
• Group Life Assurance
• Cycle to work scheme
• 25 days a year holiday
• Contributory pension scheme
• Monthly Liz Earle Goodie Box
Why Liz Earle:
Our great British beauty brand started life on the idyllic Isle of Wight back in 1995. Our co-founders, Liz Earle and Kim Buckland, paired their beauty business know-how and a passion for botanical ingredients, natural health and wellbeing to create a multi award-winning beauty range, which is today loved by millions. We are now a business of over 800 staff all over the UK.
From day one, our Precious Recipe – We Care More, We Never Settle, We Are One Team, has been at the heart of the business. It’s a collection of special ingredients that make us who we are, shaping every decision across the business, from our Customer Advisors to members of our Management Team. It’s because of these strong values that it’s important to us to find the best people with the right skills and the right attitude to help the business grow, working to continually delight our customers.
Liz Earle is now part of Walgreens Boots Alliance, a global leader in pharmacy-led retail with more than 18,500 stores worldwide and a network of over 440,000 colleagues. Our purpose is to help people live happier and healthier lives. We work alongside our No 7 Beauty Company Brands such as No7, Soap&Glory, Sleek, and YourGoodSkin and touch the lives of millions with our passionate, innovative and pioneering approach to Beauty and Healthcare.
If your application is successful, our in-house recruitment team will be in touch to arrange an interview and to answer any initial questions you have. If you have not been successful on this occasion you will be notified by email.
If you have any questions about this vacancy, please contact email@example.com
You might also be interested in
Got a question?
Check out our FAQs on searching for jobs, applications, interviews and other commonly asked questions