Supply Chain Analyst
Working as part of the Supply Chain Development function you will deploy end to end supply chain expertise in conjunction with advanced analytics tools to drive visibility and understanding of current and future supply chain performance
You will provide support to the VP Supply Chain, No7 Beauty Company and Supply Chain Leadership team by preparing presentations, performing ad hoc analytics and increasing visibility of supply chain performance
You will support Supply Chain projects and initiatives through robust data analytics to enable the development process improvements, the optimisation of the supply chain network and tracking of benefits over time
Responsibilities / Accountabilities
• Production of standard supply chain reporting suites and dashboards
• Analyse data to identify problems and trends to determine areas for performance improvement (cost, productivity, demand patterns, etc.)
• Investigating problems, finding root causes, and supporting solution development across the end to end supply chain
• Gathering data on each step within the supply chain, using it to recommend changes to reduce costs and improve service
• Consolidating information into cohesive and understandable written form for use in management decision-making
• Provide analysis and insight to inform the annual planning and budgeting process including creation of performance benchmarks
• Communicate with other departments within the organisation to identify efficiency issues, develop solutions, and implement changes
• Continuously drives automation and efficiencies in Supply Chain reporting reducing time to prepare, data integrity and quality
• Production of Supply Chain presentations and ad hoc requests to support the VP Supply Chain and Leadership team
Region of Accountability
• VP, Supply Chain
• Regional Directors of Supply Chain
• Director, Global Supply Chain Planning
• Supply Chain Development Managers
• Supply Chain Finance team
• Educated to degree level or equivalent in relevant field (Supply chain, Engineering, Business, IT etc)
• Strong analytic and numerical skills including how data can be generated, manipulated, and applied into order to generate analysis and insight
• Experience working with large data sets, data warehouses and advanced analytical techniques to drive insight from data
• Familiar with a variety of Supply Chain concepts, practices, and procedures
• Effective project management skills
• Influences successfully at all levels, confidence liaising with senior management and key stakeholders and making recommendations
• Effective communicator - understands the importance of, and can build a strong network around the business
• Advanced user skills in Excel, PowerBI etc.
We have a great range of benefits that go beyond salary and offer flexibility to suit you:
• Competitive salary
• Maternity / Paternity / Adoption leave pay
• Boots Pension Scheme
• Competitive holiday allowance
• Generous staff discount (Boots, Boot Opticians and Boots Hearing Care)
• £100 gift card for colleagues expecting/adopting a baby
• Access to corporate discounts, including retail, cinema, holidays etc (UK only)
• Discretionary annual bonus scheme
• Access to our Employee Assistance Programme
• Flexible benefits scheme (via salary sacrifice) including financial wellbeing support, gym membership, dental cover, life assurance, restaurant discount cards, activity passes, holiday buying and much more (exclusions may apply, eligible roles only)
• Onsite staff shop, opticians, gym, coffee shops, cafeteria, dry cleaning service and excellent travel links
*All rewards and benefits are subject to change and eligibility.
Why No7 Beauty Company
No7 Beauty Company is the new face of beauty and creates the best in beauty for everyone.
We bring a collection of trusted, affordable beauty brands for every skin type, ethnicity, age, and texture. We’re proud of our stand-out portfolio of iconic, global beauty brands, including No7, Liz Earle Beauty Company, Botanics, Soap & Glory, Sleek MakeUp and YourGoodSkin.
Our collection of inclusive and innovative beauty brands has a rich heritage of over 85 years in beauty and skincare. We are powered by our diverse people, these loved brands and - with listening at the heart of our strategy - a deep understanding of our customers.
We’re serious about championing change, building purposeful brands and acting responsibly to make a difference.
If your application is successful, our in-house recruitment team will be in touch to arrange an interview and to answer any initial questions you have. If you have not been successful on this occasion you will be notified by email.
If you have any questions about this vacancy, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
You might also be interested in
Got a question?
Check out our FAQs on searching for jobs, applications, interviews and other commonly asked questions