HR Business Partner - IT
These exciting opportunities do not come along very often however, mainly due to a number of internal moves, we have a fantastic HRBP role available. The Information Technology function operates globally and across several leadership teams and stakeholders based in the UK and internationally. Strong HR partnering is key to successful innovation, transformation and change.
Reporting into the Head of HR and sitting at the heart of the people agenda for Information Technology, you will gain a deep understanding of the areas of IT that you partner, collaborating with the leadership teams to deliver the commercial strategy via a robust people plan and talent agenda, enabling you to support development of the culture and leadership accountability.
About the opportunity
In conjunction with the Head of HR, steer, shape and deliver the people plan for the function that enables it to achieve its in-year objectives.
* Combine a deep knowledge of the function with external insights and understanding of best practice and internal people metrics to identify, develop and deploy highly effective people interventions and solutions.
* Build strong and collaborative relationships with HR team members in other partnering teams, and the HR Centres of Excellence to ensure a joined up approach across the function, as well as bringing insight about wider organisational activities to each business area.
* Deliver a range of HR solutions that are tailored and appropriate for the specific function e.g embedding Leadership skills and behaviours, the development of team member capabilities through appropriately tailored interventions, engaging teams on new ways of working, talent and succession planning, wellbeing and employee experience to name but a few – the scope is extensive and will provide a great variety of opportunities for the successful candidates to positively impact their business areas.
* Coach, support and influence senior leaders on all people ‘lifecycle’ issues and the overall people agenda, as well as providing effective advice and interventions to hold the leadership team to account for effective leadership of their people.
Likely CIPD qualified (or equivalent experience) with exceptional partnering skills and the ability to influence and build authentic and trusted relationships across a wide and varied stakeholder network.
• Commercial, pragmatic, business savvy and adaptable to be able to support the business to drive change in complex and often ambiguous environments.
• Broad generalist HR expertise across the full HR ‘lifecycle’
• Experience of contributing to the change and transformation agenda with a working knowledge of organisational design and delivery highly desirable
• Strong knowledge of trends, ideas and innovation in HR and how to apply them appropriately to business context
• Highly adaptable, comfortable working with ambiguity, resilient and able to demonstrate high moral courage, gravitas and confidence, with a significant delivery focus
• Lead and deliver projects and resolve issues effectively
• Experience of facilitation and coaching
• A strong ‘can do’ attitude with an engaging, flexible and adaptable working style
We have a great range of benefits* that go beyond salary and offer flexibility to suit you:
• Competitive holiday allowance (with the option to buy more days)
• Boots Retirement Savings Plan pension scheme
• Discretionary annual bonus
• Enhanced Maternity / Paternity / Adoption leave pay
• Generous staff discount
• Flexible benefits scheme which offers a variety of salary sacrifice and other benefits to choose from including: gym membership, holiday buying, dental cover, critical illness and life assurance, restaurant discount cards, activity passes and much more (exclusions may apply)
• £100 gift card for colleagues expecting/adopting a baby
• Access to our Employee Assistance Programme offering free, independent and confidential counselling and support, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
• Access to our discount and savings platform, giving you exclusive offers and colleague pricing on a wide range of top brands (UK only).
• Excellent onsite facilities including: staff shop, opticians, gym, coffee shops, cafeteria, outdoor seating spaces, dry cleaning service and excellent travel links including on campus bus stops
*All rewards and benefits are subject to change and eligibility.
Care has been at the centre of everything we do for over 170 years, putting the health and wellbeing of our local communities and colleagues first and whether you’re focusing on personal development or taking the next step in your career, we’re passionate about offering a range of opportunities to help you grow.
Diversity, equity and inclusion is at the centre of everything we do in our business. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer, passionate about embracing the diversity of our colleagues and providing a positive and inclusive working environment for all.
At Boots we're proud to offer our Support Office team members a hybrid working approach because how we work is central to our ability to compete, innovate and win together. Our hybrid, flexible approach to work is based upon empowerment, accountability, care and trust and includes a balanced mix of remote and office-based working.
If your application is successful, our in-house recruitment team will be in touch to arrange an interview and to answer any initial questions you have. If you have not been successful on this occasion you will be notified by email.
If you have any questions about this vacancy, please contact email@example.com
You might also be interested in
Got a question?
Check out our FAQs on searching for jobs, applications, interviews and other commonly asked questions